Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Co. V Huddersfield

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sheffield Wednesday have not been saying, we should be near the play-offs or automatic promotion places. They've been relatively quiet, because they're going through a transitional period. Yes I did think they would be up there near us this season, but they had the probable adminstration on their backs and how close they were to it. The protential buyers of Sheffield Wednesday and that taking so damn long and eventually ending up with Milan Mandaric. So to say Sheffield Wednesday have been like Southampton this season is practically ridicolous.

:facepalm: When did I say that Sheff Wed have been like Southampton this season, I said it was funny that they are doing poorly because their manager and chairman are knobs. And yes, they were saying they should be up near the play offs/auto places.

As for Dean Hammond, yeah a twat but were you at home park earlier in the season- Barnes did practically the same thing!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
:facepalm: When did I say that Sheff Wed have been like Southampton this season, I said it was funny that they are doing poorly because their manager and chairman are knobs. And yes, they were saying they should be up near the play offs/auto places.

As for Dean Hammond, yeah a knob but were you at home park earlier in the season- Barnes did practically the same thing!

Barnes didn't do much, he stopped and kissed his fist. Hammond was worse. Instead of him not celebrating, he runs infront of the south stand and gives it the biggun. The bloke is a complete wanker!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
either that was not the same County who turned up against us or Hudds are a much better team than we are! 10 points difference gives the clue to the answer.

on the other debate, surely Adkins is reason enough to want SCC to stay down?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Barnes didn't do much, he stopped and kissed his fist. Hammond was worse. Instead of him not celebrating, he runs infront of the south stand and gives it the biggun. The bloke is a complete wanker!

Fair point. I just think this rivalry of Southampton is a bit weird. I hate Pompey and Palace but other than that.... add to that I doubt Soton fans really give a shit about us

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So now SCC have three games in hand on Hudds and are 5 points adrift which means they either need to win one and draw two or win two and lose one to go second. Could still be a big ask under pressure.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Notts County win please. I couldn't careless about this weird fixation with Southampton that some NSC posters seem to have developed. I want us to be champions, which other teams finish where is of no importance.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Notts County win please. I couldn't careless about this weird fixation with Southampton that some NSC posters seem to have developed. I want us to be champions, which other teams finish where is of no importance.

Bit late with your plea there PS! My 'weird fixation' is mainly due to having a couple of mates who are Saints fans. Anyway, Huddersfield are 10 points behind having played 2 more games. Not too much call for panic just yet.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know what you mean. I can't get over this weird fixation with Palace that some NSC posters seem to have. At least we PLAY Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here