Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Co. V Huddersfield

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield could have as many as they want here, the Pies are that bad.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Afobe is nice on the ball but he's missed plenty of chances.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Literally apart from Adkins, what do people have against Southampton? Surely it's a much more atractive away day (although I'd go to either)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Literally apart from Adkins, what do people have against Southampton? Surely it's a much more atractive away day (although I'd go to either)

Fair play to you, that's got to be the first time in written history that anyone's described Southampton as "attractive", in any way, shape or form.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Yes attractive, because it's a big stadium hence big atmosphere hence good game... What do you all have against Southampton?!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

You're joking right? Can't you see how funny it would be if they stayed in League 1? Granted it's a good away day, but not good enough to see them suffer another year at least in the doldrums. Bunch of arrogant bell-ends living on a mediocre past.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You're joking right? Can't you see how funny it would be if they stayed in League 1? Granted it's a good away day, but not good enough to see them suffer another year at least in the doldrums. Bunch of arrogant bell-ends living on a mediocre past.

Yeah, much like it's funny that Sheff Wed have been doing so poorly this season but I disagree that their fans are bellends- we have our fair share, eg some dick giving it large on the Huddersfield forum when I looked a couple of days ago... only Adkins irritates me

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yeah, much like it's funny that Sheff Wed have been doing so poorly this season but I disagree that their fans are bellends- we have our fair share, eg some dick giving it large on the Huddersfield forum when I looked a couple of days ago... only Adkins irritates me

You weren't at withers for stains last season then for Hammonds performance after scoring? And you have no memory of Harding's antics when signing for Leeds?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Sheffield Wednesday have not been saying, we should be near the play-offs or automatic promotion places. They've been relatively quiet, because they're going through a transitional period. Yes I did think they would be up there near us this season, but they had the probable adminstration on their backs and how close they were to it. The protential buyers of Sheffield Wednesday and that taking so damn long and eventually ending up with Milan Mandaric. So to say Sheffield Wednesday have been like Southampton this season is practically ridicolous.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent news. Damages Southampton's promotion chances and means our last few games aren't yet going to be a load of boring irrelevant friendlies.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

Wednesday have been struggling for longer than this season, & I'd say historically are a bigger club than SCC. Plus, I don't sense that the Wednesdayites feel that they shouldn't be in this League.
However I do feel that Saints fans feel it's their divine right to return to their place as one of the Premiershite's eternal strugglers.
I love seeing them at our level....or should I say, BELOW our level. The only reason they have this superiority complex is because they were the highest placed South Coast Club for so long. So I will galdly give up a trip along the coast to that utter shithole if it means they have to spend another season down in this league. f*** 'em!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes attractive, because it's a big stadium hence big atmosphere hence good game... What do you all have against Southampton?!
Because they're our scummy south coast rivals. All true Brighton fans should hate Southampton. I'm not saying it should be a burning, passionate hatred but you should always be pleased when they lose and you should always revel in their misfortune.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
They keep harking on about a club record 18 games unbeaten, fair enough, but how many of those were draws, they are still a Gus-bus ride behind us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here