Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Co. V Huddersfield

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Notts County doing little but hoofing it again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scrappy game, County useless, Huddersfield on top in terms of possession but giving it away too easily at crucial moments, and keep missing chances. Can't see them not scoring though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ugh. Goal music. Classic sign of a Noddy club.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
nicely worked goal though. Hudds winning this at a canter and Notts aren't playing anything like as effectively as they did against us.

I hope Gus gets the chance to practice the squad on our new wide pitch but plenty before the season kicks off because it certainly makes a difference. Notts are struggling to cope with the extra width at the Galpharm

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
nicely worked goal though. Hudds winning this at a canter and Notts aren't playing anything like as effectively as they did against us.

Granted, it ended up being a fairly tight game, but in all honesty, did you ever feel they were going to score against us? They barely had a shot. They are a poor side, visibly low on confidence, who are candidates to go down. Once we had the lead, it was only a question of how many we'd get, not whether they'd come back.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Granted, it ended up being a fairly tight game, but in all honesty, did you ever feel they were going to score against us? They barely had a shot. They are a poor side, visibly low on confidence, who are candidates to go down. Once we had the lead, it was only a question of how many we'd get, not whether they'd come back.

Yeah but they played to their game plan which was park the bus and go for 0-0 and they worked very hard I thought. Today they've gone more attacking (I'm guessing Ince wanted a win to try and relieve the pressure) which was never going to work... Only problem was they didn't have a plan b when playing us, and unless notts make changes I can see Hudds winning 3/4-0

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here