Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Co. V Huddersfield

D

Deleted member 18477

couldnt careless who wins tbh. Its not in the bag yet mate, like gus says you're not up until you are up! To a certain extent i don't mind if SCC get promoted but only via playoffs. make them squirm a little. If they go up it will add another big game next season to look forward to (as long as we seal promotion obv).

palarse, poopey and SCC along with the others notts forest, norwich, leeds etc depending on who gets promoted to prem and then let the good times roll! Brighton are on the up thats all that matters, im getting a bit bored of talking about other teams all the time lol.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Want Huddersfield to win to be honest, promotion is virtually assured and anything that would condemn Saints to the play-offs would be welcomed.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
we're not up yet, want Notts County to win this one or a draw....but really it won't be horrible if they lose will it?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Might have a little wager on this one. County's last five games have all ended 1-0 or 0-1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've always found County fans very friendly, and that 'HTFC' graffiti on the wall below the bandstand on Hove seafront still rankles. Notts County to win please.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest all options are quite good:

Win - makes it harder for SCC
Draw - good for us
Loss - good for us

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Notts County win. Any defeat of any description, in any sport, by any Yorkshire team is good for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
County win, of course. WE'RE NOT THERE YET!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here