Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Now I'm only watching on TV, obviously, but I've noticed this season a lot of pitches seem a bit...rough. Ajax was particularly noticeable. This Forest pitch looks a bit patchy.

Bad, and particularly heavy pitches are good for injuries either.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, two incredibly injury prone players getting injured is not particularly unbelievable.
Two today, and March, Estupinan, Enciso, Moder (maybe coming back), Welbeck, as well as permanently losing Mwepu.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Before the game saying I was afraid that we might be rushing players back to soon it’s unbelievable just how many injuries we have

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
The fact that we are competing at all with these injuries is frankly amazing. I think we have to be realistic about our aims this season. And don't forget Dunk is nursing an injury, Lallana and Milner are playing on one leg and Veltman struggles to play twice a week.
Do you think we should just send out a second string (youth team) team to Athens next week ? rest Ferguson, Pedro , Dunk , Van Hecke etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here