Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
They need to change this "3 substitution window" thing to not include the first half. We are being penalised as we can only have one more set of subs after half time.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We are getting to the point where we need to start selling the likes of Lamptey now, sadly. He's been excellent at times since he returned but he's made of glass. We absolutely must have players who can at string a couple of games together. Time to get ruthless.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Hinshelwood coming on? Is this the right game for that? Surely Baleba or Moder on, and Gross to left back would be better.
This is what I thought, we spent £20m on a midfielder and when we need to make changes he sits on the bench and an 18 year old is forced to left back. Baffling.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This is what I thought, we spent £20m on a midfielder and when we need to make changes he sits on the bench and an 18 year old is forced to left back. Baffling.
Yeah if Baleba isn't seen as a better option that Hinsh I find that a bit concerning.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We are getting to the point where we need to start selling the likes of Lamptey now, sadly. He's been excellent at times since he returned but he's made of glass. We absolutely must have players who can at string a couple of games together. Time to get ruthless.
We can cope with one or two, especially when we know they’re worth waiting for, it’s having 4 or 5 in this category, that is the problem and is unsustainable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here