Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NOT on the pitch

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
You might slip over without the proper footwear (STUDS) and look a right TIT, especially live on SKY tm. NOt worth the risk IMHO.

like Gianfranco Zola :laugh:

D

Deleted member 18477

Pitch invasions are great!

Give Holloway and Zaha a smack if you get the chance guys! :lolol:

I'm in the WSU so I'll just be enjoying everyone else having fun.

... That's all if we win of course.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Repeat: a pitch invasion would be too early. Watford thought they were already there. The big match is still to come (hopefully).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How about everyone wear slippers or give your shoes to a friendly steward before legging it across the pitch?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pitch invasions always make me think of the lower leagues. It is a small club mentality. You often see these giant killers in the FA cup where a club that averages just under 1500 people, suddenly has 6000, and half the people on the pitch have never been to a game there before in their life, running around trying to get into a camera shot, load of b*llocks. I really don't need to be touching my legends thanks.

You weren't good enough to grace a professional footballing surface in the first place, so stay off the stuff now. Pitch invasion for a semi final win, I ask you...:facepalm:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I got on the pitch in our survival game at the Withers and only managed to accidentally lay a heavy hand on a damp Tommy Fraser as i galloped plumply across the pitch. Days later i awoke to find the head of Su Pollard lying next to me in bed, still gawping, a xylophone stick in the gap betwixt her battered teeth. I got the message.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I got on the pitch in our survival game at the Withers and only managed to accidentally lay a heavy hand on a damp Tommy Fraser as i galloped plumply across the pitch. Days later i awoke to find the head of Su Pollard lying next to me in bed, still gawping, a xylophone stick in the gap betwixt her battered teeth. I got the message.

This, is a fantastic post. Fantastic.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Nothing wrong with showing a bit of passion and having a friendly pitch invasion, if a few overjoyed fans end up on the pitch, so be it!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bollogs to that. I shall be straight on there if we win trying to get as close to the Palace scum as I can. Sounds like the only ones who won't be getting lifetime bans from the Amex and able to go to Wembley will be those in the upper tiers, so there should be penty of spare tickets for you lot for the big day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here