Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not long to go before kick off - Where is your Albion Mojo?

Where is your Albion Mojo today?

• Total voters

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Maupay will come good and hit 20 goals this year. The rest of the forward line and the midfield will add another 40 between them.

Biss will learn that the net is not twenty metres above the pitch.

Lamptey will overcome his injury early on the season and go back to terrorising defences. The defence will be better than last season and concede less goals.

We will do the double over Chelsea and Leicester.

It all looks pretty good in my world.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meh

But you all know I lost my mojo a few years ago.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Being able to watch every game last year was great for me. Olympics has filled the gap but Im ready to see whether we have learnt.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
After the euros it was pretty high. Thought we would be making some key signings this summer. Currently feel we are a bit weaker than last.

Win at the weekend it will be an 11.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I voted 6, which actually might be a little high. This poll would be fascinating after we lose on Saturday (like we also do away to Burnley) and we have the same problems as the last two seasons i.e we can't score.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
6 here, but I'm rarely more than that in August anyway - it still annoys me that it all starts up again as early as it does. That elusive striker isn't helping either. I don't blame the club for this one bit, but it does affect my mojo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 - Not one to moan, but having not sorted the key areas in the market, losing White and with the high of England doing so well at the euros i need some sort of injection to get me excited. Will still go Burnley though :lol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
8 hoping for it to rise over the next few games....................or slowly go to a 4 or 5 like last season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I’m probably a 5. Really poor close season where we are undoubtedly weaker than we were end of last season. With a £50m sale under our belts that a really poor position to be in imo.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I voted 6, which actually might be a little high. This poll would be fascinating after we lose on Saturday (like we also do away to Burnley) and we have the same problems as the last two seasons i.e we can't score.

Well I voted 4 based on the yet elusive new striker/goal scorer. Wont really matter that much as far as mojo is concerned if we lose this Saturday, will all depend on what happens between now and window closing. True mojo will be better reflected on Sep 1

Of course, if we were to say lose v Burnley and then lose/draw to Watford, that makes Brighton as a proposition that little bit more unwelcoming to any half decent attacker which is the risk in trying to buy after the season starts.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lower than Warwick Davis’s ball sack. Relegation predicted by several pundits. Not looking forward to seeing Ben White turning out against us in Arsenal red, non event transfer window for us on incomings thus far, although still early days on that hopefully. Welcome to treading water at the big table year on year. £11 for entry at Lewes FC seems quite tempting.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
5 - My fire is unlit at present.

Injuries to Lamptey, Welbeck and Burn are frustrating.

And our transfer window hasn’t really taken off. Players like Sarmiento & Mitoma look incredibly exciting but probably won’t be getting me off my seat at the Amex for a few years. Mwepu is clearly a good player but we’ve another dozen players in central midfield, I’m not sure where he fits other than being a long term replacement for Biss if we sell, he is not going to solve our finishing problem.

This transfer window is all about getting top players to compete with March, Lamptey and Maupay for their respective positions. As yet, we’ve not got the wing-backs or the striker that we need in, we still have a dozen players who need shifting off our books as well.

White has gone and it’s hurt a little but no one has been brought in to ease the pain. But the real pain will kick in on Saturday where we are bound to miss half a dozen big chances.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t remember the last season, a couple of days before kick off, when NSCers have been mostly so downbeat about a season.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Very low.

I obviously can’t speak for TB but I’m worried he’s pulling back a bit post COVID. The club are so reliant on him…..

No sign of spending the White money and some of the club’s pre season announcements show a lack of organisation I haven’t seen for a while.

Really hope I’m wrong…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Very low. As usual, we've done next to nothing of note in the transfer window. It looks as if we're resigned to a season of mediocrity.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My Albion Mojo is about a 4

My Premier League and Superclub Mojo are at rock bottom though!

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lower than Warwick Davis’s ball sack. Relegation predicted by several pundits. Not looking forward to seeing Ben White turning out against us in Arsenal red, non event transfer window for us on incomings thus far, although still early days on that hopefully. Welcome to treading water at the big table year on year. £11 for entry at Lewes FC seems quite tempting.

I feel like I can't be doing with the unsustainable nonsense of top flight football.

Even the A league is looking appealing right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here