Hangleton
Looks good to me.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Change is inevitable - except from vending machines

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The old layout was simple, clear, and you got a lot of information on the page. This - you don't.
Not moaning but I hope we can get the old look back as an option at some point. :)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Lets be honest here.

Who gives a flying f*** if it looks a bit different. It's still the same NSC, it still has the same twats spouting inane bollocks. Those who have chronic OCD and can't handle the 'change' should go and see their GP and get themselves referred to their nearest Mental Health clinic.

I wont charge you for this advice.

:)

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think it's good. The layout is very similar to Urban75 (for druggies) but allows avators and signatures on the new NSC.

Like it. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
At least the red has gone from the stickies!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
TBH its abit diffewrent for NSC but I'm used to it from footballforums.net so tis fine. If it means NSC doesnt run out oif money its fine by me.

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
1. There is no going back...

i) The last install of vBulletin was broken all over the place and it was getting worse with each passing day. This is the latest, and best, version of vBulletin and it's here where we'll be staying.

ii) There were limitations in efficiency enhancements that could be made with the last version and we'd reached the end of the line. NSC was/is costing approaching £300 per month to run and, for the first time in a long time, NSC was becoming cash negative each month. This version allows some efficiency changes to be made that could help reduce the cost of hosting NSC. This is essential to ensure the long term health of NSC.

2. Constructive criticism is, of course, welcome. "I don't like it" is not constructive.

3. As far as I can tell, nothing has been 'lost' in this upgrade either in terms of data or board functionality. In fact, this version allows far more options on how NSC can be run, many of which I've not even looked at turning on yet.

4. The 'change' is not finished. There are a lot of tweaks I want to do with regard to colours and font sizes etc to give the board a look that is more pleasing on the eye, and probably more similar to what most grew used to over the last few years. But, like some, I have a life away from NSC - a job that pays and a family that give love - so please excuse me if the changes do not happen as quickly as you'd like. I'm doing my best and my old school PE teacher said that was all any of us can do.

Your tone is authoritative and, frankly, arouses me to no end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here