Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not happy with new nsc format its rubbish

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I like it, I just wish the colours could be a little bit brighter or bolder, it's all a bit pastel for my liking at the moment.

Sep 1, 2010
Cannot believe people moan despite what Bozza posted with 4 or 5 key points and still someone said "it's change for change sake" shut up. Bozza does this on top of his job, just goes to show what utter wan@ers some people are. There are those that 'Do' and those that do sod all and just moan about it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
More threads and posts on the page. It was more compact.

This has exactly the same 50 threads per page and 20 posts per page. It may not be quite as compact but as I'm getting fed up of saying, I will still be looking to change things like that.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Well done on all the hard work.

Two suggestions: When tweaking the colours, any chance of finding a brighter blue more in keeping with the colour of the Albion kit...?

Can links to users' profiles be disabled on the Big Board page? Often I try to click a thread link on my phone and accidently click on a username and then get taken to a user's profile.

I agree, the board itslef looks fine but a bit eeeem, place. Can't you make the colours brighter, bit of a killer on my old minces

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Seems fine but it doesn't seem to 'fit' as well as it ued to on my phone. Possibly seems a touch more sluggish on there, but might just be my mind playing tricks?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's alright by me. I just put an image up without my system asking permission to temporarily unban pop-ups, so that has made my life easier.
As the end of the day it's something i gratefully use. If the design was by my thinking, then it would be caked in fur and littered with chatty, argumentative rats in each corner, tustling and snarling over which one would eat the pink-iced ring doughnut that rolls around the screen chaotically always just out of their tonguey grasp. On day four, the rats would finally have it out onscreen, the winner marching off with the circular sweet and making love to the body of one of the felled. He/she would be replaced on day five by otters and flying fish. And so on.
I think as it is is better. Cheers Bozza. Hope the cost and hassle dips.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This has exactly the same 50 threads per page and 20 posts per page. It may not be quite as compact but as I'm getting fed up of saying, I will still be looking to change things like that.
Not on the page, sorry, I mean pyhsically on the screen. I was using the old style skin and you could see a lot more threads using that.
But as I said, I don't mean it to be a moan, because I understand the reasons for upgrading.
If we get an 'old style' skin at some point then I'd probably use that, if not I'm sure I'll get used to it. :lol:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
OK,as an exile like many NSC is a godsend,at the moment prefer the 'old' one but i figure this one out. More importantly someone needs to run this site that takes TIME,MONEY & EFFORT. So unless YOU want to do it ? Leave it to Bozza,believe me this is a cracking site.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I like it and I am sure when Bozza has the time to sort everything out it will be a lot better than the old one.

As for the 'aint broke dont fix it' comment, Bozza has already said that things were going wrong so quite probably it would eventually have broken and taken more time to fix.

Keep up the good work Bozza - you are very much appreciated by the majority on this site.

I like it and I am sure when Bozza has the time to sort everything out it will be a lot better than the old one.

As for the 'aint broke dont fix it' comment, Bozza has already said that things were going wrong so quite probably it would eventually have broken and taken more time to fix.

Keep up the good work Bozza - you are very much appreciated by the majority on this site.
# It just don't seem to work right everytime i check one of my post it comes out all gobbledygook! and doesn't make sense or produce pictures without reference or colour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here