Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not again

Henderson has handed in a transfer request.I say get rid of him now

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wayne Henderson wants to leave Albion again.

The Republic of Ireland goal-keeper has asked for a transfer for the second time this season.

Henderson is unhappy about losing his place in the team to Michel Kuipers and the effect it could have on his international career.

Advertisement continued...The former Aston Villa shot-stopper first asked for a move in September, when Kuipers remained in goal after Henderson returned from international duty.

He re-established himself as Albion's undisputed No. 1 but boss Dean Wilkins recalled Kuipers earlier this month when a late slip by Henderson gifted Bournemouth victory on New Year's Day and he was also blamed for Millwall's winner in the next League fixture at Withdean.

Fans' favourite Kuipers has kept two clean sheets in three matches, helping the Seagulls to end a run of defeats with four points against Chesterfield and Port Vale.

With no immediate prospect of returning to the side and sections of supporters constantly on his back, Henderson has decided his future lies elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Albion's hopes of re-signing Darren Currie from Ipswich before the transfer window closes at midnight are fading.

Ipswich want a small fee for the 32-year-old midfielder and Millwall are also among the clubs after him.

Currie said: "I've got other offers but I haven't made a decision on anything.

"I have spoken to Millwall, which is down to the fact the manager (Willie Donachie) was my assistant at Ipswich.

"That was a couple of weeks ago and I've not spoken to him since."

Albion's continued interest in former Ipswich loan signing Dean Bowditch is being undermined by doubts over his fitness. Bowditch is still struggling with the groin injury which limited his appearances for the Seagulls in November and December.

Albion Reserves play at Hassocks in the Senior Cup tonight.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's Henderson who is the prick.Looks like we will sign no one according to that artical

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Sorry to have to do this to you, but that was posted about 2 mins ago, I won't say it though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
With a title like Not again - not very clear.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
RM-Taylor said:
Sorry to have to do this to you, but that was posted about 2 mins ago, I won't say it though.

Your normally the first to say it.Go on.You know your dieing to do it:lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
algie said:
Your normally the first to say it.Go on.You know your dieing to do it:lolol:

Nah I'll leave it to you, you started your thread so I'll give you the honour.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
algie said:
It's Henderson who is the prick.Looks like we will sign no one according to that artical

Why would he want to stay for a club where the fans don't want him? :shootself

I'm sorry, but all the dicks who've abused him should be ashamed.

Good luck to him in the future, he's a bloody good keeper when people aren't on his back.

That's not to say that i'm not upset that he's not willing to stay and fight for his place (although with a day to go in the window, he might get a suprise opportunity if FDM gets injured), but i don't think he deserves to be forced out by fans:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Withdean Wanderer said:

Good luck to him in the future, he's a bloody good keeper when people aren't on his back.

That's not to say that i'm not upset that he's not willing to stay and fight for his place (although with a day to go in the window, he might get a suprise opportunity if FDM gets injured), but i don't think he deserves to be forced out by fans:nono:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Henderson wants a transfer

BensGrandad said:
Little wonder with the stick he gets from the morons who boo him and are supposed to be supporters.

Silly comment.So when the team plays badly Wilkins doesn't get booed or moaned at?Does he walk away?Henderson is a twatt.He loses his place and rightly so and he decides to hand in a transfer request yet again?Not very professional is it?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Withdean Wanderer said:

You buy that?:lolol:

He is more interested in his international career and using the fans is a smoke screen.The idiot doesn't like being dropped.Bye bye Hendo:wave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
With no immediate prospect of returning to the side and sections of supporters constantly on his back, Henderson has decided his future lies elsewhere.

What an extremely brainless, stupid and plain wrong thing for Andy Naylor to write. What the f*** does Naylor hear that the rest of us can't? The only grief I've heard Henderson receive was the disgraceful booing after the Bournemouth game. But that's hardly 'constantly'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
algie said:

He is more interested in his international career and using the fans is a smoke screen.The idiot doesn't like being dropped.Bye bye Hendo:wave:

Of course he's interested in his international career but why should he take all the stick for defensive errors. Lynch and Hinshelwood's for example.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
algie said:

I'm not saying his international career isn't anything to do with it. But he's been treated appallingly.

Why would he stay? He's not in the team, and should he return to the team the fans would be on his back? Even if he was playing, he won't be at his best in those circumstances. He's better off elsewhere.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Withdean Wanderer said:
I'm not saying his international career isn't anything to do with it. But he's been treated appallingly.

Why would he stay? He's not in the team, and should he return to the team the fans would be on his back? Even if he was playing, he won't be at his best in those circumstances. He's better off elsewhere.

Why would he stay? He's not in the team

So any player who gets dropped can just ask for a transfer then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here