Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich lining up a bid for CMS.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Just read it. Also that Michael laudrup has not ruled out the possibility of letting Danny graham leave.............

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Excuse me. You have to deposit £100 for each rumour that you post. If they turn out right, you can have it back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why would Norwich want CMS though, especially if they watched the horror show last night

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why would Norwich want CMS though, especially if they watched the horror show last night

Because they have a manager and coaching team that can turn CMS into Cinderella.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012

Because they will play him properly alongside another Centre Forward and we will be having endless threads the same as Murray in 12 months

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Because they will play him properly alongside another Centre Forward and we will be having endless threads the same as Murray in 12 months

Unfortunately I can see this happening.

CMS is a proven goalscorer, and it isn't just bad luck that he has barely been able to hit a barndoor the last 18 months.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I cannot see him doing anything in the Premiership, his ball control is appalling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here