Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fan in peace

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The funny thing is, of course, that given a level playing field- ie Championship football and a decent stadium- Norwich are pretty much exactly the sort of club we will end up becoming once the infrastructure is in place.

Never going to win the Premier League but have a reasonable chance of getting up into that league occasionally, fairly well supported without ever having Newcastle, Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday levels of ticket sales, a moderate history by any definition, and very much provincial clubs. Perhaps Norwich fans might disagree, but this is how most outsiders view their club in my experience.

No different to Bristol City, Charlton, Cardiff, Ipswich, Hull etc.

CanaryAdam

Jan 22, 2011
You do all realise if we do sign Bennett then you are all going to look like idiots.

Personally, I don't want Bennett as we don't need to spend £1m on a bench warmer.
You may call us inbred but at least we're not from the gay capital of Britain.

Ahahahah... Twats

PS A tip for the future your anger and hostility speaks volumes on how you are viewing the Bennett situation.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You do all realise if we do sign Bennett then you are all going to look like idiots.

Personally, I don't want Bennett as we don't need to spend £1m on a bench warmer.

Ahahahah... Twats

PS A tip for the future your anger and hostility speaks volumes on how you are viewing the Bennett situation.

The gayness of regularly sleeping with your behoofen grandfather is not the badness of it, you know.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ahahahah... Twats

But at least we can't be arrested for our sexual proclivities.

(did it take you two days to come up with that by the way?)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Ahahahah... Twats

Do one.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Ahahahah... Twats

BBC News - UK gay, lesbian and bisexual population revealed

London had the highest percentage of those polled who identified as gay, Lesbian or bisexual and Northern Ireland lowest.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can we not Jamie this twat?

To put straight those deluded individuals on here who think that Norwich City FC are a big club it goes like this in very crass terms:

Sixth tier of Football League clubs are your Barnets and the like who sometimes struggle to get 2k crowds
Fourth tier is your Leyton Orients and Brentfords who come in around the 5k mark
Third tier are the biggest group, 20k or thereabouts on a good day, the list is endless - Norwich, Bristol City, Palace, Us at Falmer, Cardiff, Swansea, Fulham etc. etc.
Second tier are your Aston Vanillas, Evertons who pull in 35k+ as a matter of course without breaking a sweat.
Big boys are Man Utd, Arsenal, Newcastle who pull in 50k crowds as a matter of course without breaking a sweat.

Thanks

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Ahahahah... Twats

Seriously what did you expect. Were you hoping you would come on this board and we would thank you for Norwich's interest in Bennett and wish you luck in buying our best player. We are hardly going to be that welcoming. Also, for someone who said in peace in their first post you seem to have become pretty hostile quite quickly which suggests you were just here on a wind up in the first place. I have nothing against Norwich but your fans that have come on here since the Bennett transfer rumour came up haven't represented your club well, you included.

As a sidenote, if Lambert is happy to pay £1 million for Bennett he will not be warming the bench.

CanaryAdam

Jan 22, 2011
Seriously what did you expect. Were you hoping you would come on this board and we would thank you for Norwich's interest in Bennett and wish you luck in buying our best player. We are hardly going to be that welcoming. Also, for someone who said in peace in their first post you seem to have become pretty hostile quite quickly which suggests you were just here on a wind up in the first place. I have nothing against Norwich but your fans that have come on here since the Bennett transfer rumour came up haven't represented your club well, you included.

As a sidenote, if Lambert is happy to pay £1 million for Bennett he will not be warming the bench.

Trust me he will not get into a midfield with Crofts, Fox, Lansbury, Surman and Hoolahan all vying for a place.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Trust me he will not get into a midfield with Crofts, Fox, Lansbury, Surman and Hoolahan all vying for a place.

Trust me he is a far more talented player than Crofts was for us last season (that is not slagging off Crofts as I voted for him as player of the year). You also would not be paying £1 million for him and leaving him on the bench as I said earlier, whatever you might think about a player you have seen play twice at most.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

So why would Lambert offer £1m unless he thought that he was better than at least one of those players or have you sudden;ly become rich kids who can afford to pay that for a sub.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Third tier are the biggest group, 20k or thereabouts on a good day, the list is endless - Norwich, Bristol City, Palace, Us at Falmer, Cardiff, Swansea, Fulham etc. etc.
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here