Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fan in peace

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
some of you here need a reality check! The fact some of you think you're equal or better than Norwich is laughable at best.
Yep,I can't fault you there. People do need a reality check, there's a lot of Brighton fans getting carried away with themselves. Good start to your first post. Strong with your opinion., and one which is bang on. Fair play. I presume this post will continue in a similarly righteous and ultimately accurate manner.

OK, you got lucky and some local Seagull has bought you lot a souless football ground for 100 million. Off your own backs you'd be playing at the 'lovely' Withdean indefintely.
Ah. Well, first off, f*** off you inbred cvnt. Soulless? That stadium will have more f***ing soul than New Orleans mate. As fans of a club who've been f***ed over royally by previous boards interested only in their own monetary gain, we f***ing deserve a stadium of our own, and by god do we f***ing appreciate it, more so than you could ever know.

Ffft, I was so hoping I'd side with you through this. Maybe you can drag it back?

Are you not the same club who were sponsored by Donatello's restaurant only a few years ago? A RESTAURANT?! You were then sponsored by that 'huge' organisation Skint?! And that was due to a Brighton fan owning them. Sponsorship is usually a good indication on how business's view your club, the bigger the club, the bigger the sponsor. Who on earth are your current sponsors?!
Nope. See, you jumped up little scrote, we like to display local businesses' logos on our shirts, instead of f***ing Carling, or CocaCola, because Albion are a community club. Norwich isn't a community club, more of a family club. Because you're all f***ing related.

For the last 10 years you've been sitting in temporary stands in a stadium that has a flipping running track!! You talk about our debt? You lot managed to lose you're ground and you talk about Norwich being mismanaged!
You see any hope of any grain of sympathy went with this sentence. Our ground was sold out from under our feet by a man who owned the football club only to siphon its income into his own bank account. So no, we haven't "managed to lose our ground". It was f***ing TAKEN from us.

Now over to this Bennett business.... To be honest with you i couldnt care less if we sign him or not. I just laugh at the fact that for one whole week you lot haven't been able to sleep about the possibilty of losing ONE player. You've been thinking of songs for him and all sorts. You lot don't know how to deal with interest in your players because you havent had any since Bobby Zamora!
Yeah, we've sung songs for him. That's what fans do, appreciate their players. And let's see...
Virgo, Crofts, Lynch, Cullip, Hammond, Harding...I could go on, but actually as we've had to sell our best players for about the last ten years, yes, we actually are familiar with the idea of players leaving.

I just needed to get it off my chest.
I really wish you hadn't, only the sheer, stratospheric, absolutely dumbfoundingly, hopelessly, cluelessly f***ing idiotic drivel you just shat out of your mouth would make the Daily Mail look informed and positively left wing. You're ignorant, you're arrogant, you're clueless and you are, rather unfortunately, the product of siblings reproducing. What more to expect from a Norwich fan.

I do hope you get promoted tho... Good luck.
Don't try and butter us up, dickhead. We're not really your type anyway, we don't share your surname. So f*** off back to your hovel and shag your sister. Who's also your father. That's right, you work it out, 'cause the rest of the f***ing country can't see how you do it. Six-fingered wanker.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Brightonrock that is a cracking reply and read. 10/10

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Well said brightonrock. Hucks6 is clearly a clueless **** and the sooner we are no longer his second team the better.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Well done Brighton rocks.

All respect for Norwich due to he other posters has instantly been lost due to this ignorant poster. What a twat.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OK...read the article and there is nothing in Lambert's quote that corroborates the sensationalist headline... just do one Lambert and Norwich...

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If we make it up this year, we could be poaching players off the likes of Norwich for Bloom's promotion push to the Premier League...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Norwich are a fu$king weird bunch,i swear all the fans at norwich are students.
Whats the price of a season ticket at norwich 50 quid?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Agreed.

Always good to get the occaisional visit from other clubs fans on here, but when they go beyond 4-5 posts, quite frankly they come across as sad fuckwits who have probably bored to death the members of their own football forum.

I think that's a bit harsh. He gave us an update on the Bennett situation from their perspective. We are all information whores on here, so no harm done.

Norwich get decent crowds, play decent football, and clearly have an eye for decent players, hence signing Crofts and coveting Bennett.

I just hope they don't sign him that's all.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No wonder Ipswich hate them so much.

Roll on February.

Trent_Canary

Jan 23, 2011
I appreciate you're going well this season and are moving into a decent stadium next season but it seems a few here have lost any sense of reality.

Regarding the idiots who have claimed we're the next pompey etc

NCFC is gradually reducing its net-debt but anybody with an ounce of business knowledge knows a sensible level of debt & gearing, is a far better source of finance than other alternatives because of tax shields etc.

NCFC must be 1 of the few clubs outside the Premier League actually set to break even this season, hardly a sign of the next pompey.

A considered window of spending is the way to go now we're safe from relegation and the obvious fall in revenue and you then consider the £90m that is brought in, despite finishing 20th in the Premier League ( 1 years tv revenue and the following 4 years of parachute payments)

JUst 1 season in the PL secures our clubs long-term security, we'd be stupid not to strengthen this month.

BTW Andrew Crofts has been a cracking signing, nothing flashy but he covers so much ground, wins us the ball and can nick a few goals.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I appreciate you're going well this season and are moving into a decent stadium next season but it seems a few here have lost any sense of reality.

Regarding the idiots who have claimed we're the next pompey etc

NCFC is gradually reducing its net-debt but anybody with an ounce of business knowledge knows a sensible level of debt & gearing, is a far better source of finance than other alternatives because of tax shields etc.

NCFC must be 1 of the few clubs outside the Premier League actually set to break even this season, hardly a sign of the next pompey.

A considered window of spending is the way to go now we're safe from relegation and the obvious fall in revenue and you then consider the £90m that is brought in, despite finishing 20th in the Premier League ( 1 years tv revenue and the following 4 years of parachute payments)

JUst 1 season in the PL secures our clubs long-term security, we'd be stupid not to strengthen this month.

BTW Andrew Crofts has been a cracking signing, nothing flashy but he covers so much ground, wins us the ball and can nick a few goals.

And that's exactly what you are trying to do by over spending while in debt to reach the premiership. I hope you fail to go up and decent teams like Watford or Swansea make it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Might I remind everyone that we are overspending to ensure we get into the Championship and I am pretty certain we would be doing the same as Norwich if there was a chance to get into the top flight.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Brightonrock, post of the year mate, actually made me laugh out loud.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'm a Norwich fan who lived in Brighton till i was 18. I have fond memories of going to the Goldstone in my teens as Brighton WAS my second team. I use the term 'was' because the last week had me thinking... some of you here need a reality check! The fact some of you think you're equal or better than Norwich is laughable at best.

OK, you got lucky and some local Seagull has bought you lot a souless football ground for 100 million. Off your own backs you'd be playing at the 'lovely' Withdean indefintely.

Are you not the same club who were sponsored by Donatello's restaurant only a few years ago? A RESTAURANT?!
You were then sponsored by that 'huge' organisation Skint?! And that was due to a Brighton fan owning them. Sponsorship is usually a good indication on how business's view your club, the bigger the club, the bigger the sponsor. Who on earth are your current sponsors?!

For the last 10 years you've been sitting in temporary stands in a stadium that has a flipping running track!! You talk about our debt? You lot managed to lose you're ground and you talk about Norwich being mismanaged!

Now over to this Bennett business.... To be honest with you i couldnt care less if we sign him or not. I just laugh at the fact that for one whole week you lot haven't been able to sleep about the possibilty of losing ONE player. You've been thinking of songs for him and all sorts. You lot don't know how to deal with interest in your players because you havent had any since Bobby Zamora!

I really don't want to be having a go at my second team but some of you lot on here are comedians to compare the two clubs. Talk about running before you can walk!
I could bang on and talk about attendances, marketing the Premiership years but i can't be bothered. I won't be posting again. I just needed to get it off my chest.

I do hope you get promoted tho... will never forget the pitch invasion against Pompey at the goldstone when I ran onto the pitch and duly ran off when the pompey fans kicked down the barriers. Happy days! Good luck.

I'm not going to get into a pointless, reductionist debate about who's fans are the dumbest and most deluded, every club has more than their fair share (especially on forums such as this) but that really is the biggest pile of shit I've ever read on here...and that's saying something. Thank you at least for honouring your promise of not posting again you complete cretin.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And that's exactly what you are trying to do by over spending while in debt to reach the premiership. I hope you fail to go up and decent teams like Watford or Swansea make it.

Errr.........Watford and Swansea are in debt too Spencer, and Swansea nicked Harley from under our noses on Friday!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Which team in League 1 has cumulative losses in the last 10 years of £24.6million, and has spent at least £600,000 so far this season on new players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here