Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fan here...

CanaryYellow

Feb 12, 2010
How do you guys think you'll get on tomorrow?

It could be a pivotal game in our season, we lost last weekend for the first time in ages so we could do with bouncing back instantly.

I was impressed by your midweek result, sounds like a good performance too. Maybe with the addition of Lua lua as well your goal threat will increase?

Anyway, here's hoping for a good game and win for the Yellows! I'm expecting a very tight game, I expect we'll score with a final result of 2-1 to us!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe with the addition of Lua lua as well your goal threat will increase?

QUOTE]

since we haven't scored a league goal at home since mid october, I think the term "goal threat" is a bit ambiguous.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I take it you don't study the 'full' league table, ie the one that separates home games from away games. If so, you will note that we aren't that good on our own patch and that, with reference to the midweek game, Huddersfield aren't that good when they aren't on their own patch.

I live in hope but expect reality will again bite us on the arse on Saturday.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Welcome - enjoy Withdean :laugh:

We played well in the week but couldn't finish so hence the draw. We have played like this on occassions this year and then followed it up with a completely crap performance. IMO we are in the league position we are not done to bad luck etc. but the shocking home form.
We are a better side than when we played you before
I suspect we can get a result tomorrow and predict 2 - 2.

CanaryYellow

Feb 12, 2010
Maybe with the addition of Lua lua as well your goal threat will increase?

QUOTE]

since we haven't scored a league goal at home since mid october, I think the term "goal threat" is a bit ambiguous.

That maybe so, but you looked pretty handy going forward when we played you. The problem was keeping us out.

Plus, that record is bound to end at somepoint, why not tomorrow?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
I think we are going to win this one, first time i've had this feeling about a home game for ages...

Brighton 2-1 Norwich

Hollroyd 27
..................Holt 56
Murray 78
Navarro s/o 84

Kuipers saves 92nd minute penalty

Attendance 6,999 (999 Norwich)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We will score tomorrow but lose.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I reckon we could will win, IF we put away our chances which we haven't been doing at home in our last few games.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How do you guys think you'll get on tomorrow?

It could be a pivotal game in our season, we lost last weekend for the first time in ages so we could do with bouncing back instantly.

I was impressed by your midweek result, sounds like a good performance too. Maybe with the addition of Lua lua as well your goal threat will increase?

Anyway, here's hoping for a good game and win for the Yellows! I'm expecting a very tight game, I expect we'll score with a final result of 2-1 to us!

Welcome CY. Can I suggest you purchase a pair of these before you arrive.

got_cheap_binoculars_home_2.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bring Mylene to distract our team and your binoculars, and you are sorted. :thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
We'll lose... But not so heavily as we did at Carrow Road as we won't have CLOWN HANDS in goal tomorrow like we did up there...

CanaryYellow

Feb 12, 2010
I take it you don't study the 'full' league table, ie the one that separates home games from away games. If so, you will note that we aren't that good on our own patch and that, with reference to the midweek game, Huddersfield aren't that good when they aren't on their own patch.

I live in hope but expect reality will again bite us on the arse on Saturday.

The vast majority of us canary fans certainly don't take anything for granted having been whalloped 7-1 on the opening day.

We haven't been playing particularly well of late, I'm hoping we put in a good performance tomorrow with Holt returning to the side after a 3 match ban.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Greetings CY, from one of a number of UEA NSCers...what's your favourite drinking hole in the Fine City?

Less importantly you will win and win handsomely, 3 or 4-0 I reckon.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
1-1 or 2-2

should be a good footballing game

......but do bring those binoculars if you want to see the action :lol:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Greetings CY, from one of a number of UEA NSCers...what's your favourite drinking hole in the Fine City?

Less importantly you will win and win handsomely, 3 or 4-0 I reckon.

Yes I think they will win but not 3 or 4-0. Think our defensive performances have improved since we last played them and I think we will give a much better account of ourselves.

I'd be happy to get a point.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I think we are going to win this one, first time i've had this feeling about a home game for ages...

Brighton 2-1 Norwich

Hollroyd 27
..................Holt 56
Murray 78
Navarro s/o 84

Kuipers saves 92nd minute penalty

Attendance 6,999 (999 Norwich)

Couple of facts for you:

Holroyd has ONE L.

Murray CANNOT score at home.

The away end does not hold 999.

Get your facts right.:D