Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fan here...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
kitty_burger.bmp

At least they can enjoy the withdean catering.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
jeez - I didn;t realise the view from the visitors end
was quite that rubbish..........no wonder there's a three second
delay before the away fans start cheering when they score. It takes light
that long to reach them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I fancy us to score, but hard to see us containing you. Only chance we have is if your forwards have an off day and Kuipers plays like the legend that he is. So we'll win 3-2.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:lolol: Yes, away end holds 900 :thumbsup:

Well, I can see him having a very good game but our midfield not creating enough for him to score.

Awaits a hattrick..

Well thats bull shit, the midfield have been creating chances but the striker haven't been finishing them.:rant:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
That maybe so, but you looked pretty handy going forward when we played you. The problem was keeping us out.

Plus, that record is bound to end at somepoint, why not tomorrow?

That sums us up. We only LOOK handy going forward, its all "nearly's" and "what ifs" and "just a bit lower;s"

As for our defence, we've improved and are not letting in goals so expect a bit of a tougher ride but the last game i was skeptical for hte first time, and i'm expecting 2/3 - 0/1 to you.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
brighton52.jpg

Don't worry we will let you know when you score, take that bino idea and listen out for the albion fans moaning, the louder the moans the more goals you are scoring.

It'll be 1-2.

:facepalm: that has to be the worst view in the football league! What a joke... the family stand lookds quite intimidating though!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
jeez - I didn;t realise the view from the visitors end
was quite that rubbish..........no wonder there's a three second
delay before the away fans start cheering when they score. It takes light
that long to reach them.

:lolol: It is NO WHERE NEAR as bad as it looks in the picture. I've been there many times when I run at the track and although it isn't great it really isn't that bad.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well thats bull shit, the midfield have been creating chances but the striker haven't been finishing them.:rant:

Yes, and I think the Norwich middle 4 will outclass them and not enable them to do so. I'm getting increasingly worried that it will be called off anyway..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We'll lose... But not so heavily as we did at Carrow Road as we won't have CLOWN HANDS in goal tomorrow like we did up there...

Leave it out Trigg, the poor bloke was having to wash his own kit & everyfing! :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here