Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fan here...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We'll lose... But not so heavily as we did at Carrow Road as we won't have CLOWN HANDS in goal tomorrow like we did up there...

are you referring to the chip master smith, i always thought the term "in goal" rarely applied to him on the basis for most of the time he was outside his 6 yard box :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The vast majority of us canary fans certainly don't take anything for granted having been whalloped 7-1

Don't worry, we know what that feels like :lolol:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
are you referring to the chip master smith, i always thought the term "in goal" rarely applied to him on the basis for most of the time he was outside his 6 yard box :facepalm:

"In Goal" means he spent most of his time in the goal picking the ball up out of the net :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre? I'm dead against it myself. People forget that traders need access to DIXONS

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
brighton52.jpg

Don't worry we will let you know when you score, take that bino idea and listen out for the albion fans moaning, the louder the moans the more goals you are scoring.

It'll be 1-2.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
brighton52.jpg

Don't worry we will let you know when you score, take that bino idea and listen out for the albion fans moaning, the louder the moans the more goals you are scoring.

It'll be 1-2.

Good news though, travelling Norfolk people: we do take the hammer net down for matches these days. Ensures you have a FAR better view :p

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanseagull
Couple of facts for you:

Holroyd has ONE L. alright, calm down

Murray CANNOT score at home.he will tomorrow, stay positive!

The away end does not hold 999.are you sure?

Get your facts right.:D

The away end holds 900 - fact!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Much as I'd like us to win I would be happy with a draw, Norwich are no mugs.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
brighton52.jpg

It'll be 1-2.

It's ok if the Norwich supporters forget there binoculars, they can always watch the game on the extremely high tech big screen that withdean has (exactly like the one below).......

chp_tv.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here