Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Northstandchat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Possibly some misunderstanding.

All I did was copy and paste this post...

...and tweak it.

I'll not give up the day job.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’ve got a mate who’s a member of northstandchat and he reckons it’s shithouse

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

...and tweak it.

Sounds good.

I'm IN.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

1692641204155.png

...and tweak it.

What's a prostitute deleted?

Have I passed?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Joined northstandchat recently, and within days The only other people on there seem to be middle-aged men, grammar pedants and lefties

Logged out and deleted cookies. Is there any other reason to use it instead of other message boards?
Ah but you get to hear loads about new hipster Apple products ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The best bit for me is that you can edit posts numerous times afterwards when you've ballsed up due to idiocy or whatever.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ah but you get to hear loads about new hipster Apple products ?
He hasn't closed the board down so we could revel in the latest Apple i-sauce for a while now.

Maybe he's gone to the dark side and got himself the latest omsung phine.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just image if they had stumbled across an HWT thread on obscure music with no mention of Taylor Swift or K-Pop. They would probably be in therapy now,

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I am hoping (maybe in vain) that the political point scoring posts are written in a satirical vein in line with the intent of the OP. It would be quite depressing if I'm wrong.

I'm guessing the OP has had this thrown at him and has posted it as in part a litmus test.

The problem is the board has been captured by far-left types who use constant denial of agency arguments like "Right-wingers are dumb and the ones who are not have been beguiled by the Daily Mail" . Or the view that left-wingers have of themselves that they are open minded people who believe in reason and want to help the less fortunate. Nothing wrong with that self ID even if its not always true, its just a pity they don't extend it to people who question or disagree with either their views or methods.

They, the Boomer left will deposit opposition to their world view being at root a product of mental illness like denial/denier or a phobia or some base ignorant prejudice.

No I'm not saying these types don't exist, its just an automatic assumption of the Boomer left on here who assume the worst and are at base horrible people. This board will continue to have a chilling or deterrent effect on anyone not left until OP decides to grow a pair and deal with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here