Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Northstandchat

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Joined northstandchat recently, and within days The only other people on there seem to be middle-aged men, grammar pedants and lefties

Logged out and deleted cookies. Is there any other reason to use it instead of other message boards?
Don’t keep us in suspense, what answers did he get?

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Joined northstandchat recently, and within days The only other people on there seem to be middle-aged men, grammar pedants and lefties

Logged out and deleted cookies. Is there any other reason to use it instead of other message boards?
Isn't NSC a cross between mumsnet and GB News types that enjoy the tittle tattle ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Middle aged, lefty grammar pedants?

How VERY dare you.

*Storms off in a huff*

:moo:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i find that the posters on hear no there stuff and the gramma is always mostly good

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

I’m amazed considering England has a Conservative govt and has had one for years how many are on this message board !

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Have Chelsea made an offer for Northstandchat yet?

Wonder if they'll match Bozza's ambition.
It’s got nothing to do with ambition, if it was he would go to Liverpool. Must be all about the money if he chooses to go to Chelsea.

Of course , I may be getting Bozza and Caicedo mixed up.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I would imagine you were hoping for a light hearted and humorous thread which is the reason I opened it. Hasn’t taken long for it to become a political, point scoring slanging match.
I am hoping (maybe in vain) that the political point scoring posts are written in a satirical vein in line with the intent of the OP. It would be quite depressing if I'm wrong.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Because the opening quote has absolutely no hint of politics (and I think the vast majority of posts are humorous) :lolol:
And I thought that it was us Lefties who are always accused of having no sense of humour, and being told to loosen-up :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here