Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Test :moo:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are literally thousands of threads on here on all kinds of subjects. And of course many of those purely Albion related.
If a person cannot find one thread on here that grabs their interest or doesn’t turn them into a shouty loon, I suspect the problem lies with them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Joined northstandchat recently, and within days The only other people on there seem to be middle-aged men, grammar pedants and lefties

Logged out and deleted cookies. Is there any other reason to use it instead of other message boards?
Come on people you're not trying, surely someone can suggest a message board for them completely populated by illiterate, right wing, old women :shrug:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Joined northstandchat recently, and within days The only other people on there seem to be middle-aged men, grammar pedants and lefties

Logged out and deleted cookies. Is there any other reason to use it instead of other message boards?
I can see where you went wrong, you obviously joined up at Northstandchav.com. 👍

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I do not identify with any of that description, apart from being male, in my 50s, never voting Tory.

Use quotation marks next time, please.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I would imagine you were hoping for a light hearted and humorous thread which is the reason I opened it. Hasn’t taken long for it to become a political, point scoring slanging match.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Northstandwhat?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would imagine you were hoping for a light hearted and humorous thread which is the reason I opened it. Hasn’t taken long for it to become a political, point scoring slanging match.
Because the opening quote has absolutely no hint of politics (and I think the vast majority of posts are humorous) :lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Another JCL
Why don’t you just f*** off then, you utter nause.

There are millions of gammon sites out there for you to seek approval on. Millions.

If you’re looking for Brexity, Tory dum dums to agree with the lies you mistakenly call “opinions”, you’ve logged onto the wrong sight.
Actually, you have got the wrong SITE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here