Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Ultras ??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Haha I noticed that too! They also need a lesson in flag hanging. They must have spent almost 10 minutes just to drape it over some seats.
One of them looks about 12 years old!

There were flags hanging over the railings on one side of the entrance but when these youngsters wanted to hang their flag, a steward told them it had to go on the other side. Off they trooped with their flag (which is fairly long) and were sent back by another steward. At that point they gave up and draped it over empty seats instead. I don't know why the stewards were being awkward about it as other flags were already in place.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Who cares how old they are or even look? I'm not particularly thrilled with the 'Ultras' name either but the lads do sing up - a lot! Every time I've seen them they've been a haven of consistent noise and fair play to them.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
i was a young'un having a laugh and a good time back in the old northstand, now 'slightly' older and doing the same in the new. Enjoy, have fun, bring it on!

quincydocks

Nov 8, 2009
That was for the PC beard comment, I grew up on the North stand but it was also 15 years ago fair play to our replacements

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good luck to them. Maybe ultras is the wrong word, or maybe they are trying to redifine that term into something positive, creating a good atmosphere at games, not being dickhead mental nutjobs like most 'ultras'.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Glad we have got youngsters like that, they are after all the future of the club. Lets hope the enthusiasm spreads and more youngsters come along. Keep it going lads.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Do they look like Tucker or fat boy Roland from grange hill. Roland i love you Roland,that's what his little black girlfreind used to say all the time. Can't remember her name. Fair play to them i say,let them do what must be done.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Where is it written that Ultras have to be hard? Why have a dig at young Albion fans who are the future of this club and just trying to create a bit of passion for the blue and white?

I agree with this.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
My understanding is that the ultras are keen to create a decent atmosphere at home games. Good on them. In the last 24 hours I have read quite a few comments on here from Cardiff fans stating how the atmosphere at their new ground is dead due to them moving into a new stadium. Crazy given how intimidating Ninian Park used to be. That is the case for a lot of teams who have a lovely new ground and I'm concerned it will be the same for us once the novelty wears off. Leave them be and encourage new ideas and ways to generate noise. Who cares what they look like?! I say keep up the good work!

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I'm not from Milan or Rome so please drop the ultra nonsense. Middle aged and judgmental so for me keep doing whatever irritates the people who sit and watch however old you might be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here