Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand singers today

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bearing in mind there were about 20 or so of you, take a bow the lot of you. The Amex will be rocking with your full compliment.

:bowdown::bowdown:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Shame the WSU singers never turned up :lol:

I never went so hardly in a position to comment,however the WSU Roost have talked a good game so far..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed they have. But first blood to the North Stand by a country MILE! :clap:

Like the old days-good to here...WSU over to you.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
It did certainly seem like the North Satnd will be providing the noise after all. The acoustics sound superb, it was so loud for so few there (but well played to those who were).

Only grumble was refreshments - if it takes 30 mins again, I'll be skipping them...

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It looked like only 20 hard core singers, but sounded like a few hundred. The north stand is gonna rock when it's in full swing.

My theory is that the north will get us all going. I'm wsu and will join in with singing but it just never got going upstairs today for me to join in with.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
f*** sake give me a chance. Haven't been to a game yet. Wait for the Donny game after I've had a few and I'll be screaming my head off (even if everyone around is silent :lolol:). Shut it Northstupiders.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
f*** sake give me a chance. Haven't been to a game yet. Wait for the Donny game after I've had a few and I'll be screaming my head off (even if everyone around is silent :lolol:). Shut it Northstupiders.

:clap:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agreed. Seeing as the North Stand looked only about 10% full, the noise was quite incredible. Should be deafening when a full house.
NS only 10% full, and only 10% of those were singing. I half-heartedly joined in a few teams, but it's not the same as supporting your first team in league game. It is going to be amazing when that place is full and everyone joins in.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Yep me and my gobby mates will be at the Donny game in WSU............we will RULE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here