Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand concourse

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
We used to DREAM of having a concourse in the North Stand. And you want a BAR as well?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Obviously everyone but me!

:blush:

Three pages! jesus, I only started this thread (in all innocence) forgetting that the North Stand had been designated as a 'dry' stand. I'm in the WSU anyway so will be raising a glass (plastic cup) to the poor unfortunates suffering withdrawl symptons in the North Stand!

:cheers:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Three pages! jesus, I only started this thread (in all innocence) forgetting that the North Stand had been designated as a 'dry' stand. I'm in the WSU anyway so will be raising a glass (plastic cup) to the poor unfortunates suffering withdrawl symptons in the North Stand!

:cheers:

after stumbling up those five flights of stairs I hope you will be more than a mouthful left

I`m totally confused now, is there a bar in the north stand or not! Someone must know

There was but not now hence the bar being removed from it's designated spot on the virtual tour thingy. There's something on another thread about it and now the mosaic is going in the bar's place. I guess it was easier to rotate the computer programme than have a graphic of a mosaic. Blame Richard Hebberd. Joke decision.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
The last I heard 'Gully's Greeters' would be handing out complimentary drinks to the North standers on arrival while 'Gully's Grills' would be dispensing sausages and burgers from BBQs at half time.

And yet this still isnt good enough for some.....

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so long a sthere is a cafe selling coffee, no problem.

BTW Where is Atilla's suppoters bar?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
its all bollocks asif there gona have a bar in the away end but not one in the home end behind the goal its just a wind up !!!

Don't be so sure. I hear that the away fans may be allowed to buy drinks on behalf of North Standers. (Millwall, Palace and Cardiff won't for obvious reasons)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Don't be so sure. I hear that the away fans may be allowed to buy drinks on behalf of North Standers. (Millwall, Palace and Cardiff won't for obvious reasons)

I can already here the chanting from the away end

'what would you like to drink, what would you like to drink'

or

'does your boyfriend want a sprizter?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here