Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand concourse

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'd heard it was the fact that the stand is closest to the A27 and the road and rail vibration would spoil the beer

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I was told if the Northstanders paid an extra £10 a month into a designated 'Stewards' Account they have agreed to pass on cold bottles of beer from the fans at the front of the west stand to those in the north stand. Only hear-say of course

I was told if the Northstanders paid an extra £10 a month into a designated 'Stewards' Account they have agreed to pass on cold bottles of beer from the fans at the front of the west stand to those in the north stand. Only hear-say of course

See, another reason why not filling the corners in was CRAZY.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Will the singers still be in the North stand? I just want to know because Im getting a family member to get my season ticket because Im still in Australia until July.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've heard that anyone who is unhappy having a season ticket for the north,or "dry", stand can contact the season ticket sales department and request a move. However I also understand that anyone who does request this will be watched very closely for drunken/anti-social behaviour.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seeing as EVERYONE in the North Stand will be standing up thoughout the game there is no point providing a bar, as pissed fans might fall over, creating a H&S Knightmare

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Surely when people knew the North Stand had been named the Temperance Stand the penny dropped?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
hip_flask.jpg

problem solved.....take your own in.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
they'll be doing random breathalizing as well on match days to ensure that the "Ruffian" element of the stand don't go over limit

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Indeed, the mosaic is now going in the toilets in the North Stand, not the bar. You'll have to try and spot yourself while weeing. Marvellous. Ladies will have their own version, hung at a slightly lower level :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here