Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
e496616b53964ae8bba394c75c7d3e6c.0.jpg

Just found this.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think its a great idea that you HAVE to drink in the WSU or they revoke your ST

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The real reason of course for the North Stand being dry, is that technically that area of the ground is covered under the Lewes District Council's Alcohol enforcement ban. Although, their area of control for planning etc. stops over the Falmer Road, a technical error by one of Brighton & Hove Councils civil servants meant the line was drawn in the wrong place. Now, I was under the impression that the club had a banning order on the press getting this info, but it seems that the truth has got out. Shame, cos originally I planned on getting a North Stand seat, but luckily I was tipped off and went for WSU instead. Phew.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
There was going to be a bar in the North Stand but the club decided to give it to the 1901ers instead.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The Swan is going to be designated as a North Stand STH only pub. I just hope someone's told Archibald and Mavis that they're not allowed in there between 12 and 7 on a Saturday and 5 and 11 on a Tuesday. I hear they'll be selling the slops from the WSU in there after the game has finished.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I'm scratching my prematurely balding head?!?!? The supporters bar is still in the North Stand isn't it, this is just a good wind up?

The supporters bar is accessable to all, before you present your ticket to enter the ground. There is some debate about whether those holding North Stand tickets will get served there though..

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
OK - I am now getting emails about the fact that there is no bar in the North Stand and folks worrying about whether the mosaic is gonna happen.

IT IS! IN THE NORTH STAND SUPPORTERS BAR.

Please view rest of thread with a pinch of salt. Sorry to ruin the fun!

THE END!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OK - I am now getting emails about the fact that there is no bar in the North Stand and folks worrying about whether the mosaic is gonna happen.

IT IS! IN THE NORTH STAND SUPPORTERS BAR.

Please view rest of thread with a pinch of salt. Sorry to ruin the fun!

THE END!!

Sorry Warren, but you are misleading people there. The supporter's bar is NOT 'IN' the North Stand. i.e. - it is only accessible from outside the stadium, BEFORE going through the turnstiles. It is not accessible FROM the North Stand.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Friend of a friend is working at the Amex at the moment and says that although the North Stand Bar is outside the turnstiles there is a coffee shop where you can get an alcohol beverage at half time.
Hope this helps!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here