Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Normally sound as a pound Insider is completely wrong re. Jordan

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If you are genuinely offended I would recommend doing the following:

Contact the FA - FootballforAll@TheFA.com is the address for reporting racist, homophobic, or any other unfair abuse. They will at least look at every report and contact you with a reply afterwards.

Contact BskyB - if they get enough complaints they will HAVE to act upon it to avoid getting told off by the regulator.

In all honesty, I would like to see some kind of action taken - people have been charged with bringing the game into disrepute for far more benign comments. therefore I would be more inclined to contact the FA.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Barrel of Fun said:
Paulie. What about if Mr Jordan has said...

"The play is about gang bangers who go on a crime spree. It should appeal to the Arsenal Team" ???

or indeed had said, "It's about a group of scallys who nick car stereos and hubcaps who wallow in self pity. It should appeal to Liverpool fans".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Buzzer said:
Anyhow, hear the one about the Irish spazza ****** who tried to blow up a bent paki......

:nono:

No, how does it go...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Woulda been find if he'd said "His play is about a bunch of hopeless sad wankers with a collective mental age of 6 who enjoy mutual masturbation in the company of otters - should appeal to Palace fans..."

BUT HE DIDN'T

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Please advise where you can verify the state of minority between the two clubs Paulus? Is there a sliding scale or by what other means do you quantify?

Come on reassure me that you are a reasonable thinking man.

We are minor in footballing terms - no argument there. But having been above you in status for 22 years, and with us both likely to stay in our respective divisions this will become 23, I think that MoH should say 'minor, but bigger than BHA'.

Wait a minute - you did take 12,000 to Upton Park.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
We are minor in footballing terms - no argument there. But having been above you in status for 22 years, and with us both likely to stay in our respective divisions this will become 23, I think that MoH should say 'minor, but bigger than BHA'.

Wait a minute - you did take 12,000 to Upton Park.

No 5,200.

So if Leeds or Sheff Wed come down they minor in comparison to Palace? And Lutom who whupped you home and away, also a mere tinky lil ole club.

Didn't you play them in the cup recently. I am sure if we took 12,000 then Palace took18,000. Its all relative isn't it.

BTW

Happy New Year to you and yours!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Brighton till i die said:
not being funny but what the f*** were our fans on the show oing NOT having a pop at that c*nt. just him being there should have got some abuse but after what he said, as wel as the wanker sign...surely should have prompted one of our lot giving him a slap...or at the VERY least an ear full of abuse!:)
thats because its bullshit

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yorkie said:
Somebody posted on another thread that their mikes were turned off whilst Jordan was being interviewed.
They did kick footballs at him after the 'Road to Wembley' I'm not sure any of them connected.
I have it on video.
this is true,

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Ive always thought the fans that go on soccer am were a bunch of spanners, whichever team they support.That explains why the orange wanker didn,t get the abuse he deserves. Had there been groups of fans randomly selected at a match he would likely have got all the abuse he deserves for being such a cock before he managed to open his arrogant mouth.
Idont like to agree with Jordan but it seems to me the albion fans took his jibes & therefore gave him the right to give them the wankers sign.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
No 5,200.

So if Leeds or Sheff Wed come down they minor in comparison to Palace? And Lutom who whupped you home and away, also a mere tinky lil ole club.

Didn't you play them in the cup recently. I am sure if we took 12,000 then Palace took18,000. Its all relative isn't it.

BTW

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Sorry - I meant there were 12,000 people on here moaning about tickets.

Leeds and Sheff W are much bigger than Palace. Luton are not. Brighton could be, but have been gash on the pitch since about 1985, long before Belotti and Archer appeared.

And to you! Did the Milkins clan get up to much over the festive period?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here