Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What did he say?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Brighton till i die said:
not being funny but what the f*** were our fans on the show oing NOT having a pop at that c*nt. just him being there should have got some abuse but after what he said, as wel as the wanker sign...surely should have prompted one of our lot giving him a slap...or at the VERY least an ear full of abuse!:)
Trying to keep the high moral ground? ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
Somebody posted on another thread that their mikes were turned off whilst Jordan was being interviewed.
They did kick footballs at him after the 'Road to Wembley' I'm not sure any of them connected.
I have it on video.

that explains it...couldnt get them in the bloody hole

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yorkie said:
Somebody posted on another thread that their mikes were turned off whilst Jordan was being interviewed.
They did kick footballs at him after the 'Road to Wembley' I'm not sure any of them connected.
I have it on video.

can it be posted on here ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So you are bemoaning the fact that he called Brighton fans names but you advocate giving him a slap? Can't have it both ways chaps and chapesses

No - I'm advocating screaming blue murder at the nasty homophobe. I'd never punch someone 'cause a) it solves nothing and b) you lose the moral high ground and c) I'm not very good at fighting.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Buzzer said:
No - I'm advocating screaming blue murder at the nasty homophobe. I'd never punch someone 'cause a) it solves nothing and b) you lose the moral high ground and c) I'm not very good at fighting.

If he made homophobic comments there is no excuse for it end of

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
SJ's Love Monkey said:
If he made homophobic comments there is no excuse for it end of

well done for beating Swindon on saturday - hawsey was suicidal

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
SJ's Love Monkey said:
As i said i didn't watch Soccer AM on Saturday so whoever did can they post up what he actually said please?

"Nick's new play includes a scene where a bloke gets arrested for performing lewd acts in a public toilet - should appeal to the Brighton fans."

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Wookiee said:
can it be posted on here ?

I wouldn't have a clue on how to put a VHS video onto the computer.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's difficult - part of me wants them to throw the book at the orange oddball, while another part of me knows how strongly that might bolster this wannabe-outrageous "ooh I'm SO outspoken" media presence that he (along with his "advisor" Max Clifford) are trying to construct.

What's needed is an official version of the "you're too ugly to be gay" song, something which demonstrates that, while he's completely out of order, it bothers some of us half as much as he'd like it to. Anyone needing any evidence of a) why footballers are reluctant to come out and b) why money can't buy you class, he's provided both in one go, the vile orange c*nt.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Simon Jordan just swings from both extremes for me. As SJ's Love Monkey says, he's not afraid of saying what he thinks even if it upsets people. He'll speak out of agents, on diving, whatever is bugging the fella, and I like him for that. What he's done at Palace has been superb, and I wish we had an equally wealthy, equally fanatical supporter prepared to step up and take us on to the next level.

But, when he says or does something stupid, it does seem to be mind-numbingly stupid. A friend of a friend is on the board of QPR, and he bumped into Jordan in Marbella last summer. When he introduced himself to Simon he was greeted with, "Who the f*** are you?". Taken aback, he came back with his name and "I've recently joined the board at QPR." To which he got "And who the f*** are QPR" before orange-boy stormed off.

Later that night he got knocked back by a girlie he'd been sniffing around, and sat outside the bar in his Ferrari (or whatever knob-substitute he drives) revving it like mad, until the whole bar was watching, and then he screached off.

There is certainly some growing up that needs to be done!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The Large One said:
'You're too orange to be gay' you mean?

Is that possible?

dale winton?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
There's a very simple way to deal with this.

If you are personally offended or affected by the comments made and you feel that you have been harrassed or the comments have caused you upset, then you have the right to make a complaint.

If however, you are just using this matter to try and get one over the perma tanned idiot then perhap you need to walk away and think about it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ROSM said:
There's a very simple way to deal with this.

If you are personally offended or affected by the comments made and you feel that you have been harrassed or the comments have caused you upset, then you have the right to make a complaint.

If however, you are just using this matter to try and get one over the perma tanned idiot then perhap you need to walk away and think about it.

Agree completely. That's not the issue though. It's the fact that someone has complained to BHA who have told the fan to ignore it. This implies that the club don't think homophobic abuse is offensive. ???

And for the record I'd have complained if it had been the Doncaster chairman, the fact that it's the Palace chairman just makes it worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here