Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone won't celebrate if he scores on Sunday (according to Twitter)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I once had a dream that I played for Palace, In a match against the Albion it was nil- nil till the 90th minute, I then ran the length of the pitch to whack the ball (I think it was header thought) into my own net, I then ran over to the celebrating Albion fans, ripped off the red and blue shit and dived headfirst into the crowd, I was then carried by the fans all the way to Selhurst station, I don't think I ever got picked again.

just sayin like

I still have bad dreams about not scoring in the last minute of the REMF game when Stumpy Tim put me through on my wrong foot.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
He's not saying he won't try to score and he was Man of the Match against them in the Carling Cup.

Fair play to him to be honest. Put it this way, if i played against Brighton and scored i wouldn't celebrate so i can see where he is coming from..........

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Now I understand if you score against an ex team....

But not celebrating if you score against the team you support, do me a favour.

Craig you play for the Albion, your playing in the last 16 of the FA Cup you f***ing better celebrate if you notch the winner.

Am I alone in my thoughts ???

No you are not.
Craig,get a grip!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I was chatting to someone about this thread earlier and the ridiculousness of Noone's comments and we pointed out that in 1983, when we played Liverpool, Jimmy Case who had actually PLAYED for Liverpool and was considered a legend by many in the Kop as had turned out in league and cup championship winning teams celebrated wildly when he scored against them in 83...as did Jimmy Melia.

So for Noone to say he isn't going to celebrate if he scores, when he has t even worn a liverpool shirt in a competitive professional competition is sycophantic and shows a lack of respect for those 6,000 fans who are supporting him and the team at Anfield tomorrow.

I actually hope that he doesn't even make the bench on Sunday for those comments.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I was chatting to someone about this thread earlier and the ridiculousness of Noone's comments and we pointed out that in 1983, when we played Liverpool, Jimmy Case who had actually PLAYED for Liverpool and was considered a legend by many in the Kop as had turned out in league and cup championship winning teams celebrated wildly when he scored against them in 83...as did Jimmy Melia.

So for Noone to say he isn't going to celebrate if he scores, when he has t even worn a liverpool shirt in a competitive professional competition is sycophantic and shows a lack of respect for those 6,000 fans who are supporting him and the team at Anfield tomorrow.

I actually hope that he doesn't even make the bench on Sunday for those comments.

This. :bowdown:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I once had a dream that I played for Palace, In a match against the Albion it was nil- nil till the 90th minute, I then ran the length of the pitch to whack the ball (I think it was header thought) into my own net, I then ran over to the celebrating Albion fans, ripped off the red and blue shit and dived headfirst into the crowd, I was then carried by the fans all the way to Selhurst station, I don't think I ever got picked again.

Well if you were covered in red and blue shit sounds like you thought you were "Braveheart" as well, or should that be Bravearse? I've heard of muff-diving, but shit-diving...

I'll bet you had a compartment to yourself on the train home.

Having said that a friend has confessed to recently having to do a "Peter Crouch" in a train carriage when he found all the toilets locked. Relax, it was on SWT though.

And of course you were picked again, you're CMS aren't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here