Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone to Cardiff - ** Confirmed **

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The point is,if noone goes tomorow we have very little time for anything.Do you think that gus knew noone was going so has had a player ready to sign straight away then?

Well Bloom's not going to have sold him without telling Gus, and negotiations are likely to have been on going. If he's going (and I hope not) there's a plan in place and it's for a reason.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think we will spend the money more centrally and use the full backs for width. Players like Barnes and Vicente drift wide-ish while Lua Lua or Buckley would be authodox wingers when required

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The point is,if noone goes tomorow we have very little time for anything.Do you think that gus knew noone was going so has had a player ready to sign straight away then?
No doubt about it. I can't believe you think he'd be let go without options on the table ready to happen.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Do you think Gus isn't looking to strengthen the squad then, or has somehow not seen this coming. Wingers, with everyone fit (caveat) is an area we are not weak.

And despite being right footed, Kaz does a pretty good impression of someone who can kick the ball with his left, as he did on Saturday.

Obviously we will be looking for a replacement, but it will be difficult to replace somebody like nooney, he is a brilliant character as well.

he is definitely right footed, but is obviously good with his left foot too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will CPFC be thinking long and hard about a £3M cash up front bid for Zaha tomorrow ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Noone to Cardiff not a done deal yet! But looks like it will be. Also likely to be start of two very busy days #bhafc

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You would assume it's unlikely we will let him leave before it's looking certain we'll get our man too.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Selling to a promotion rival is not good whatever way its spun.

Leaves us exposed out wide with players who havent proved they can last games without getting injured

Hopefully GP has something up his sleeve

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think Nooney will be missed more on the training pitch and in the dressing room than he will on the pitch!

Gus must have been well aware of these developments some time ago and hopefully has a signing lined up?

He's been great for the squad and I'll be a bit sad to see him go. Wishing him well with the taffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here