Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone to Cardiff - ** Confirmed **

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Algie seems convinced it's only 1 million when Noone signed a new contract and we turned down a million in January. It's also rumoured to be 1.5 million so that's why I asked him as he's corrected a couple of posts already. I wondered if he knew something that none of the rest of us do.

but so far its just come from this one site ye?

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Just hope gus has players coming in because we can't expect kaz and Buckley to stay fit for enough games. Great business for the club but don't think it enhances are promotion push.Think it makes us weaker and a rival stronger.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Craig Noone - Championship standard.
Will Buckley - Potential to play in Premiership - just look at Bennett.

Vicente - Will he play and stay another season in the Championship?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I am just surprised you feel his performance was so mediocre, from my seat it was a joy to watch, several crosses and one shot which I thought he deserved to have a go at.

o well ..ive seen him play a lot better ..nevermind....shame we've got to wait over 2 more weeks to see him at the amex again..hate these international breaks

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I rate Nooney, ever since I saw his debut at Exeter. Blistering pace, loves to run at defences & he DOES have the ability to play a killer pass, not just a cross & hope merchant. Never forget the Donny game & that sublime ball he put through for Will Buckley for "that goal".

I know this doesn't necessarrily make him a better player, but it's great that he seems to love being here & playing for us. I hope he stays & proves the usual doom mongers wrong. Nooooney!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I guess we will only know I this is good business when we see who comes in. Trust Gus to get it right even though he will be a miss, and I think he will continue to get better in the coming years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here