Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone Signs *Official*

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Noone, a better signing than Ward & Zamora?
Lets wait and see if he lives up to expectations, he looks rather lightweight similar to Cox and Robinson and if he is half as good
as some say why was he not in a Championship side?
If he does make the grade, then fine.

He was in a Championship side (Plymouth) but they got relegated, and Noone is seen as one of the two decent players they have left.

If he was in a Championship side now, he wouldn't be joining us, would he?

What do some people want. We needed a left winger so we've signed a pretty decent one from a side just relegated from the Championship, cripes.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
excited about this signing . think it says a lot about our intentions going forward into falmer . also like the fact that he looks an exciting player in the lua lua mould . another great thing is that weve bought plymouths captain , as he has been for the last few games. shows hes got his head screwed on right . you cant have enough leaders on the pitch

Either that (which i hope) or they have given him the captains arm band to up the price - either way very happy!

Welcome to the Albion Craig...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1. Ankergren

2. Calderon
5. El-Abd
6. Greer
3. Painter

7. Bennett
10. Sparrow
4. Kishischev
8. Dicker
11. Noone

9. Murray

:drool:

Ankergren

Calderon El-Abd Greer Painter

Kishischev Dicker

Noone Bennett LuaLua

Murray​

Come on, you two! I know we did well with 10 men v charlton, but someone has to play number 11/right wing.

:jester:

That joke is never gonna get old.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really excited by this signing... has a similar number of assists as our Elliot, so looks like he will plug the huge gap left in our squad when KLL got crocked... we now need:

1. Muzza to put pen to paper
2. New striker (to play alongside Muzza)
3. Wave bye bye to Wood (average)

=> promotion in the bag, IMHO...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
*Noone song*

He's quick,
He's blue,
He'll fix the roof for you,
Craigy Noone
Craigy Noone.

I thank you.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
*Noone song*

He's quick,
He's blue,
He'll fix the roof for you,
Craigy Noone
Craigy Noone.

I thank you.

Like it - top effort!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Noone, a better signing than Ward & Zamora?
Lets wait and see if he lives up to expectations, he looks rather lightweight similar to Cox and Robinson and if he is half as good
as some say why was he not in a Championship side?
If he does make the grade, then fine.

Bennett has a small frame but he is far superior to the likes of Cox.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I'm chuffed to bits we've finally got our man, and a decent replacement for Lua-Lua. This frees up Painter now, because we've been relieing on him far to much to bomb down the wing and produce a decent cross, which he didn't do on Wednesday!!!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm chuffed to bits we've finally got our man, and a decent replacement for Lua-Lua. This frees up Painter now, because we've been relieing on him far to much to bomb down the wing and produce a decent cross, which he didn't do on Wednesday!!!

And he kept getting caught up field and having balls hoofed over his head, i.e. Hartlepool, Huddersfield, etc. Noone's signing means he can hopefully return to left back where he belongs. The important thing is though: can Noone take penalties?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
lol! who watch noons interview! how simple does he sound haha! well all i know are brighton are top of the league... -.-

Wottons Right Boot

Dec 31, 2010
Noone takes a quality free kick, cant remember him ever taking a penalty though. I reckon he'd be a decent enough penalty taker given a chance though.

To those making comments about the championship - Noone is Championship standard. He didn't get a fair crack under Sturrock (worthless sack of shit) but under Mariner and in 2011 has had a far better run of games and he shone for us towards the end of the season, in particular against Leicester when he ripped them to shreds at home park. He deserves to be in the championship and i fully imagine he will be up there with you lot next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here