Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non league

Who do you WANT to see promoted?

• Total voters

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Surely any club that can give a championship side a run for their money should go up. Good luck Wrexham!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It is a bit of a mess that 98 points results in the play-offs. Wrexham thoroughly deserve to go up, but I don't think they will because that's just how it works in the play-offs. The vast majority of teams in the Blue Square Premier are professional now, I think the time has come to make it League 3. 2 up automatically, 1 through the play-offs, keep the relegation the same.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Delighted to see all the anti-Luton sentiment.

Tin pot no-mark noddy club followed by a bunch of pricks with a shit nickname and ground.

Absolutely. May I add plastic pitch, identity cards, David Evans and Nick Owen to their crime sheet.

It's anyone but Luton for me but I would go for York if anyone. Bloody lovely city, old-fashioned ground, been out of the league for long enough.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Is it still KitKat Crescent ?

Any team with that as their home deserve to be in the league.

So York..............by a whisker.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Sadly it appears we have to make do with yet another dull tin pot team from the north west in the league next year. But in brighter news, one former league club will be joining them, but which one will it be? Actually, lets be honest, none of us actually KNOW who it will be so lets do a poll on who you WANT it to be:

1 Fleetwood 46 54 103

2 Wrexham 46 52 98
3 Mansfield 46 39 89
4 York 46 36 83
5 Luton 46 36 81

Wrexham for me I think. Quite like York though. I must say, I'm enjoying Luton's non league bumblings immensely so to be honest I'm more in the "anyone but Luton" camp.

Me too can't stand those pikie's from Luton. Wrexham or York is good.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Mansfield have been the form team leading up to the play off and my money is on them. Wrexham won't do it despite gaining enough point that in a different season they would have gone up.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Has to be York for me, at uni here currently and some league football would be good during my absense from Brighton. It would at least justify the (in my opinion) overpriced tickets at the crescent!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely York, one of my favourite away days.

Saw a bloke in a York City jacket walking along by Preston Park this morning, funnily enough.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't care for me - in fact, if there'd been a 'Couldn't care less' box I'd have ticked that. Next season, as I was this, I'll be rooting for the finest village football team in the land - their presence in the Conference is akin to Rochdale or Torquay being in the Prem - come on Forest Green Rovers!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Luton because they are the third component to my propmotion bet with Southampton and Crawley being the other two. Sweating on Crawley and Luton! Otherwise I couldn't give a fig!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Wrexham for me, after speaking to a few of their supporters at the bar, after the game, they were a great bunch. So I wish them well. They played out of their skin against us, and although not seeing much of them other than both games against us, I think they deserve to go up.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Wrexham - great fans and great memories, they've been superb this season (including but not limited to their trip to the Amex). Also I've been there, so will count again towards my number of grounds...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here