Non league

Who do you WANT to see promoted?

• Total voters

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
York City

I don't want to start another thread but has anyone got an opinion on BPA v FCUM (promotion to Confrence North)?

i'll go FC
Bradford Park Avenue! I'm quietly confident, if the match is on that is. Horsfall Stadium (the council-owned athletics track where Avenue play since their return to Bradford) gets waterlogged very easily. Even though they're at home the Bradford fans accept that FCUM will massively out-sing them, and on the Avenue mailing list their is currently a massive binfest about tickets.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
It would be rather ironic in FCUM (who finished 6th) were promoted as they only got into the play-offs because Northwich Victoria who finished 2nd were demoted.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Interestingly the match has now been moved to Sunday (tomorrow) with a 2pm kick off on police advice. Shades of when FCUM came down to us for the FA Cup and it got made Category A or something.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
God, I passed through Luton on the train on Saturday and there looked like the EDL were having a march through the town centre with riot police everywhere at 10am. What a shithole.

I really hope Yaaark get promoted.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Bradford Park Avenue! I'm quietly confident, if the match is on that is. Horsfall Stadium (the council-owned athletics track where Avenue play since their return to Bradford) gets waterlogged very easily. Even though they're at home the Bradford fans accept that FCUM will massively out-sing them, and on the Avenue mailing list their is currently a massive binfest about tickets.

Congratulations! I was following Bradford's progress a few years ago when Lee Sinnott was manager. When he failed to deliver I thought BPA's best chance had passed by. I'm pleased to see Deacey has achieved what his former superior didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here