Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non league

Who do you WANT to see promoted?

• Total voters

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Of course it has to be Wrexham ... am glad to see that aside from MK Dons, Luton are the second most hated team in the land (everyone hates them here too!) :)

Feeble Simster.
As for tin-pot, what do you think the other clubs are in the conference. Luton had more fans at their last home game than Hayes and Yeading aggregated in a whole season. 6000 plus average after a disappointing 3rd season in Div 5 suggests a depth of commitment from a genuine (if scary) fanbase. Another club f***ed over by criminal owners long gone, and you want to crap on the long suffering fans.
I agree the ground is about as shit as the Goldstone or Peterborough- classic old school dumps.
As for the nickname, it references the key local industry, hat making from when they were formed in 1885 - how is that "noddy?"

Delighted to see all the anti-Luton sentiment.

Tin pot no-mark noddy club followed by a bunch of pricks with a shit nickname and ground.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Feeble Simster.
As for tin-pot, what do you think the other clubs are in the conference. Luton had more fans at their last home game than Hayes and Yeading aggregated in a whole season. 6000 plus average after a disappointing 3rd season in Div 5 suggests a depth of commitment from a genuine (if scary) fanbase. Another club f***ed over by criminal owners long gone, and you want to crap on the long suffering fans.
I agree the ground is about as shit as the Goldstone or Peterborough- classic old school dumps.
As for the nickname, it references the key local industry, hat making from when they were formed in 1885 - how is that "noddy?"

Is that the 'long suffering fans' who at the JPT game came over and threw loads of coins at us?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that the 'long suffering fans' who at the JPT game came over and threw loads of coins at us?

No, not those ones. I think he means the loveable scallywags, that invaded the pitch, threw missiles, and forced the York players to take cover in the away end, last time they met in the play-offs.

No, not those ones. I think he means the loveable scallywags, that invaded the pitch, threw missiles, and forced the York players to take cover in the away end, last time they met in the play-offs.

Or the other 7000 long suffering fans thinking look at those arseholes trashing the reputation of our proud club.
York City haven't been chased off the field be other angry fans from other clubs have they?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ironic how the actions of a few are cause for criticism in Luton's case, but when a few Albion fans get involved in things they shouldn't (EDL marches...), we're quick to distance ourselves from them.

Stumpy Tim

I'm at uni in York and am planning on going to both legs of the semi-final v Mansfield
Wednesday-Home (£10 student entry to the terrace behind the goal - No shouting in case they realise I'm a southerner though!)
Monday-Away (A few of us are planning a trip by train for £20 return with a few visits to some Nottinghamshire pubs on the way)

City Aye Oh, Aye oh City :lolol:

A fellow York genius. Which college? I loved my time up there

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So York 1-1 Mansfield last night with York failing to capitalise on Mansfield being reduced to 10 men. The return fixture should be interesting and I'm still hopeful York can pull it off.

Luton v Wrexham tonight, come on Wrecsam.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Or the other 7000 long suffering fans thinking look at those arseholes trashing the reputation of our proud club.
York City haven't been chased off the field be other angry fans from other clubs have they?

he's got a point

No he hasn't. What a ridiculous comparison. No York players were 'chased from the pitch' at the Goldstone. No Albion fans attacked York players, or threw coins at them, as they ran into their fans for protection. What utter nonsense.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No he hasn't. What a ridiculous comparison. No York players were 'chased from the pitch' at the Goldstone. No Albion fans attacked York players, or threw coins at them, as they ran into their fans for protection. What utter nonsense.
Exactly. What drivel.

Luton are a shit no-mark club in a woeful "ground", with a wanky handful of supporters who were even getting the odd gate of 6,000 last time they were in the top division. f*** off Luton, I hope you stay in the non league where you belong.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
mansfield for me had a drink with some of there fans in the brewery tap before we smashed 6 past them at withdean, seemed a good bunch to me.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'll go for Mansfield in this. Went on a stag do 2 weeks ago and we were the official match sponsors when the goalkeeper scored with a clearance from his own box!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here