Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-friends of the Albion: Habens Carter Estate Agents

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You were trying to get at his personal assets. Any success?

Almost there. We have had two lumps of cash so far...but we still have more to go. I dont want to go into figures but it is about 30% of the total amount owed...plus the interest. We were lucky in that we nailed him personally but if folk are trying to sue the business they will now be in for a tough time.

His business set up was a bit chaotic so say the least...hence our solicitor spotted a hole which allowed us to sue him personally. I am not sure other folk would have noticed this unless they got professional legal help. If you are tied up with this clown let me know as I can offer some help.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Habens Carter had my old flat on the market. 1 bed basement flat, Hamilton Road. What they won't tell you is that there is zero storage, drug dealers one side, flat above is a recluse whose garden grows into yours as she does f*** all to it, top flat is a buy to let merchant so you get a new bunch of noisy students every 3-6 months. The litter from the whole street, (of which there is plenty) ends up down your steps. The damp is a constant battle as it's a basemnet.
How much are they asking. 185,500 quid!!!!
Now if some mug pays that then they must be sooo desperate to be beside the seaside.

Sounds like any estate agent to me. I know they get grief but no smoke...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon Herr Tunbthumper has provided a good public service here, if it helps even one NSC'er steer clear of this company which is patently in some kind of financial difficulty. Who needs the grief? Bad enough having to deal with estate agents at the best of times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Reckon Herr Tunbthumper has provided a good public service here, if it helps even one NSC'er steer clear of this company which is patently in some kind of financial difficulty. Who needs the grief? Bad enough having to deal with estate agents at the best of times.

Thanks THPP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here