No Wonder we don`t sell many Tickets

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
sorry

you always jump in with the size twelves so you must be plod

seagull9

Feb 27, 2005
Burgess Hill
Thanks Alex for your help, I will order the tickets and hopefully they will be posted tomorrow. As for comment`s made about either I want to go or not, well if this is the attitude the club have then people will not go. If you do not make it as easy as possible to get ticket`s then we will not sell out Withdean.

I actually share a season ticket and wanted to go to this match with some other friends which will only go if I get them tickets, there are lot`s of people I know in this catagory and do not bother and go to watch Burgess Hill instead.

Also the club mentioned that they would make extra discounted tickets available for season ticket holders for friends and family, as a season ticket holder I have not had any such offers and If I had could have got some friends along to other games.

Anyway I hope that someone from the club takes note of my comments to improve the situation for the future, also at some point reply to my other messages which I have sent to the club via the seagulls website.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
So basically, if the club can't be bothered to courier the tickets to you and you can't be bothered to cut short your drinking by 20 minutes to get to Withdean a bit earlier to collect them, you are going to tell the club to stuff it.

That my friend, is PATHETIC

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
seagull9, have you had the internet very long?
The special offers for season ticket holders have been on the official website every time they have been offered.
I don't buy a programme regularly so I don't know if they have been publicised there or not.

seagull9

Feb 27, 2005
Burgess Hill
Hiney,

I have ordered the tickets, but with supporters like you I don`t know why, I really do hope my ticket is not near you.

Your location of Cockermouth say`s it all, I do hope you are a one off and there are not many other BHA supporters with your attitude otherwise we are in trouble. No business sense what so ever, in fact you are making me angry as I write this reply.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried

Does this mean Yorkie is confessing to being a CRIM?

What do you think she is, Ladbrokes are quoting 9/4 Armed Bank Robber, 3/1 Carjacker, and 9/2 Internet Fraud (impersonating Beach Hut with intent)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hiney,

I have ordered the tickets, but with supporters like you I don`t know why, I really do hope my ticket is not near you.

Your location of Cockermouth say`s it all, I do hope you are a one off and there are not many other BHA supporters with your attitude otherwise we are in trouble. No business sense what so ever, in fact you are making me angry as I write this reply.

Why are you angry? Hiney is a customer just as you are, when I decide to buy a product or service, it's the quality, price and potential enjoyment of the consumptions of the product/service that counts, not the attitude of other customers.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
So basically, if the club can't be bothered to courier the tickets to you and you can't be bothered to cut short your drinking by 20 minutes to get to Withdean a bit earlier to collect them, you are going to tell the club to stuff it.

Spot on. Agree 100%.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Blue Scheme Membership at £30 a year is worse than old Away Scheme Membership as you can no longer purchase away tickets by phone

I now pay £30 a year to have priority as long as a drive for a six hour round trip and call in at the shop in person

Before as a simple Away Scheme Member could just ring up give name, post code etc and have ticket posted for £2 fee- now have to put all credit card security details in post

E-mailed the club thanking them for this improvement in service; they never replied; I have cancelled Seagulls Lottery and Heroes & Winners; they have nver written about that either

Obviously too busy renewing all the 3 year season tickets that ran out after a year!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

I'm with you on that Hiney.

Seagull9, although I live in Brighton, I work in London so have absolutely zero chance of getting to the club shop when it's open. However, I use this new fangled invention called a telephone. This instrument allows me to speak to the people in the ticket office, usually on a Monday or a Tuesday, order my tickets, and they duly arrive in the post by Friday. If I leave it too late to get them delivered, I curtail my pre-match alcohol consumption by a whole half pint and pick the tickets up at the ground about 2.45pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here