Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Wonder we don`t sell many Tickets

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They will park where ever they damn well feel like, like everyone else does. Only the bobble hat brigade uses the park and ride surely?

The club have no right to tell you where you can and cannot park.

Again Arthur sweetie, you seem to getting the club and the council mixed up.
This bobble hatter uses the train. :albion2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hey Arthur. You got me! It's a day late but what a great gag. I really thought you were being serious until that last post. You old wag!!

"The club have no right to tell you where to park"!!!! ROFL. Nice one.

They will park where ever they damn well feel like, like everyone else does.
BHCC: Fine, that's the application rejected then. Now about the club 'fines' for street parking on match days - £25/car OK with you guys?
BHA: Shame everyone but at least we tried - big thanks to Arthur for his practical insight and support as always.
Only the bobble hat brigade uses the park and ride surely?.
Really, I must stop using it then!
The club have no right to tell you where you can and cannot park.
True but BHCC will want this question to be addressed in any application.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hey Arthur. You got me! It's a day late but what a great gag. I really thought you were being serious until that last post. You old wag!!

"The club have no right to tell you where to park"!!!! ROFL. Nice one.

Well they can't and people who do use the park and ride should revolt and start parking around the ground in protest!

I pay road tax, my car has an MOT and insurance I should be able to park where I damn well please on her majesty's highways!

Just another example of the club getting pushed around by no bodies!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
BHA: Shame everyone but at least we tried - big thanks to Arthur for his practical insight and support as always.

I'll tell you something for nothing if I ran that football club it wouldn't be in the state it's in now!! We would have had that ground built YEARS ago!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'll tell you something for nothing if I ran that football club it wouldn't be in the state it's in now!! We would have had that ground built YEARS ago!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The best one yet.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well they can't and people who do use the park and ride should revolt and start parking around the ground in protest!

I pay road tax, my car has an MOT and insurance I should be able to park where I damn well please on her majesty's highways!

Just another example of the club getting pushed around by no bodies!

I've watched this thread develop with increasing amusement - this is the best post yet, breathtaking in its arrogance! Those nobodies are the ones who backed the club when we had no home in Brighton, when the existence of the club was threatened by playing in Kent. They also backed us when the NIMBYs tried to kill us off and when Prescot and his dept made a pigs ear of the original planning app. They are not nobodies but huge backers of this club - a position they have to balance against managing the reasonable concerns of local residents who have a temporary football ground on their doorstep and who, for the most part, have accepted it with little trouble for more years than any of us would have liked. And...I use the park and ride every time. 99% of the time it is a great service and the most sensible way for me to get to and from the ground.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've watched this thread develop with increasing amusement - this is the best post yet, breathtaking in its arrogance! Those nobodies are the ones who backed the club when we had no home in Brighton, when the existence of the club was threatened by playing in Kent. They also backed us when the NIMBYs tried to kill us off and when Prescot and his dept made a pigs ear of the original planning app. They are not nobodies but huge backers of this club - a position they have to balance against managing the reasonable concerns of local residents who have a temporary football ground on their doorstep and who, for the most part, have accepted it with little trouble for more years than any of us would have liked.

So helpful that they won't let us perform the simplest of tasks like parking your car or gaining entry!!

And...I use the park and ride every time. 99% of the time it is a great service and the most sensible way for me to get to and from the ground.

MY HERO :love:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bearing in mind 11 years in and Perry has not delivered us the new stadium Arthur, how long would it take him to get the planning conditions at Withdean changed?

DON'T get him started on Perry or we'll be here all night.

Are you going to Woodside Rd this evening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here