Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no vicente in the squad then perhaps he is injured again?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
QUOTE=bhawoddy;4617090]without one shred of evidence to support this. lol

If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".[/QUOTE]

LOOOL - you said 1 game, whats it to be.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".

LOOOL - you said 1 game, whats it to be.[/QUOTE]

Well if its one game, I will stick to Tunbridge Wells...If he starts five I will drag it all the way down to Brighton.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".[/QUOTE] So it wasn't just Speilberg then, Vicente shagged your girlfriend on a Spanish holiday years ago, too? ??? :albion2:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

the zap

Jan 6, 2012
If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".
So it wasn't just Speilberg then, Vicente shagged your girlfriend on a Spanish holiday years ago, too? ??? :albion2:[/QUOTE]

i doubt he will play 2

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS

If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".[/QUOTE]

i do hope gus is reading this, worth it , even if hes still injured,

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Wrexham? Do you sit in the North Stand? I have a seat for next week in there, you must come and say hello.

I am in the west stand but I would love to come and commend you on how many you manage to catch on your many fishing attempts on here :bowdown:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I am in the west stand but I would love to come and commend you on how many you manage to catch on your many fishing attempts on here :bowdown:

lovely, you and [MENTION=14929]superbez[/MENTION] can start a little fan club for me :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really? I had no idea you felt this way. Its not as if you havent bored everyone here to f***ing tears with your misguided opinion on this subject is it.

Dont f***ing care what you think its a shyster Vicente thread and am entitled to my opinion.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Pretty certain I spotted him walking along Shoreham Beach this afternoon.

Clearly this a massive LIE and you are in on the SHENANIGANS created by Gus to cover up what is clearly a near fatal injury syndrome and that he has gone back to spain as he doesnt like our cold weather (albeit we were only 2 degrees less than Madrid yesterday).

If you listen to some on here (and I've been guilty of that in the past) he shouldnt be walking anywhere near a shingle beach just in case he trips over.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
I saw him getting in his car at 10.45 a.m. with his kit on (big blue hat etc.) and assumed he was on his way to the game. Surpised not to see his name on the bench at least.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Will he be on the bench against Bristol, City I hope so. How near is Hoskins to fitness saw him walking away from the ground with no apparent problems not limping unlike Lua Lua who was limping very badly when he left with Sparrow.

At least he was walking I suppose

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Complete and utter f***ing FARCE as far as he is concerned.

What exactly were you expecting from a player who has been one of the hottest properties in football in his prime? Did you think he would still be 100% the player he once was, with clubs like Real Madrid prepared to pay 35m Euros for him, but he'd decided to play for us instead because he just loved the pebbles on the beach.

FFS, he was clearly going to have some injury problems or he wouldn't have come within a mile of even taking our call. Personally I'm just relieved he hasn't got a long-term injury. Instead, it just seems like the old legs are creaking a bit, and maintaining fitness is a problem. Better that than hearing, "oh yeah, his knees are fecked, you won't ever see him play again."

Just forget it, move on, and treat every appearance as a wonder bonus to see a player so supremely gifted running around in our stripes.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
What exactly were you expecting from a player who has been one of the hottest properties in football in his prime? Did you think he would still be 100% the player he once was, with clubs like Real Madrid prepared to pay 35m Euros for him, but he'd decided to play for us instead because he just loved the pebbles on the beach.

FFS, he was clearly going to have some injury problems or he wouldn't have come within a mile of even taking our call. Personally I'm just relieved he hasn't got a long-term injury. Instead, it just seems like the old legs are creaking a bit, and maintaining fitness is a problem. Better that than hearing, "oh yeah, his knees are fecked, you won't ever see him play again."

Just forget it, move on, and treat every appearance as a wonder bonus to see a player so supremely gifted running around in our stripes.
Seconded. By far the best player in this division and he belongs to the Albion ffs. Even if he only plays in a few games he's more than likely to make a vital difference in them :rock: :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It still makes me laugh the idea that he would come to a country he DOESN'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF, on about a QUARTER OF THE WAGES HE COULD GET, as a kind of "easy ride". Riiiiiight.

It's genuinely the best conspiracy theory on this site.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Are we really in the position of just getting a few games opiut of him? It hardly smacks of value for money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here