Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no vicente in the squad then perhaps he is injured again?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Its far easier not to have an opinon and slag those off that do.Than to have one and stick your head on the line,only to be slagged off by those who have nothing to say until after the event...Opinons are like arseholes,everyones got one but few are prepaired to put theirs on the line...As for what you think, I dont give a shit.
there were a lot of us had plenty to say (in defence of Vicente)at the time though, weren't there? ??? Let's maybe all cheer up, move on & enjoy what's happening now :guitar:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Its far easier not to have an opinon and slag those off that do.Than to have one and stick your head on the line,only to be slagged off by those who have nothing to say until after the event...Opinons are like arseholes,everyones got one but few are prepaired to put theirs on the line...As for what you think, I dont give a shit.

Just as well!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".

Three...

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

I thought it was your bollocks on the line not your head.

Are they starting to tingle at the thought ?? If you need help with the words to "My old mans a dustman" I am sure there will be plenty of people lining the Palace Pier to help you along. :)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
[MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION] can i film this and put it on youtube ??? :moo:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Convinced it was a PR stunt. When they were showing the goals to vote for before the game and Vicente against Ipseich came on, a bloke behind me said "oh he did play for us"

Complete and utter f***ing FARCE as far as he is concerned.

Just like your opinion then really?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".

Getting a wee bit nervous, by any chance?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Vicente may well be the best player that has ever pulled on a Brighton and Hove Albion shirt, if he isn't then he is certainly in the top three. The fact remains, that we would have comfortably stayed up without him. With him we may just make the play offs. Why else would you bring a player of his statue to the club if this was not the aim in the first place. I for one feel very lucky to have seen him play for my side. But ultimately if we fail to make the top six, the the gamble to bring him here in the first place has not paid off. Or do some people still think he is playing for a couple of grand a week?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Vicente may well be the best player that has ever pulled on a Brighton and Hove Albion shirt, if he isn't then he is certainly in the top three. The fact remains, that we would have comfortably stayed up without him. With him we may just make the play offs. Why else would you bring a player of his statue to the club if this was not the aim in the first place. I for one feel very lucky to have seen him play for my side. But ultimately if we fail to make the top six, the the gamble to bring him here in the first place has not paid off. Or do some people still think he is playing for a couple of grand a week?

:ffsparr:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Barring a last minute injury, today sees start number 5!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
:ffsparr: Mate, stop digging the hole, you already look a total cock on this subject, dont make it more embarrasing.

Whatever, like Gus said, we would have ten more points if he had been fit all season. But he hasn't has he?....Just been fit enough for the last 11/12 games of the season, when other bigger clubs are starting to plan for next season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Whatever, like Gus said, we would have ten more points if he had been fit all season. But he hasn't has he?....Just been fit enough for the last 11/12 games of the season, when other bigger clubs are starting to plan for next season.

I'd quit while you're behind...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here