Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no need to sit down on the 27th

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I have as mmuch passion for BHA as any man about but age says I dont have the same energy or vigour but I havent always been nearly 70 years old. I live , eat and sleep BHA as all my family and friends know. Fortunately I have a very understanding wife and she has known this for all of our 46 years of married life but I still do not wish to stand to watch us beat inferior opposition like Palace.

Get a seat in the east stand then, and stop f***ing moaning

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Blooming NO SHOWS!!!!

-oh hello samej....it's you...carry on

Hello mate yeah i will carry on, we have never had it so good ,yet we still get moaning old cnuts on here complaining about trivialities,i wish they would all f*** off,and let the rest of us enjoy the football.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I totally agree with Mr Reich (were you at plymouth via exeter years ago ? I recognise your banter). No one should be sitting (unless your old of course !).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hello mate yeah i will carry on, we have never had it so good ,yet we still get moaning old cnuts on here complaining about trivialities,i wish they would all f*** off,and let the rest of us enjoy the football.

So very true and good to see you are still infamous around these parts:lol:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
They should of had an oldies section in the ground .East stand north so they can all point and moan together .....

i shall do what i want on the 27th and that das includes you buying me a beverage!

Jan 30, 2008
They should of had an oldies section in the ground .East stand north so they can all point and moan together .....

i shall do what i want on the 27th and that das includes you buying me a beverage!
who else is going to have a pop tonight ???

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I sit in West Stand Lower thanks and am quite happy provided everybody sits down for most of the match irrespective of the opposition.

If you wish to have a seat in a part of the ground that creates atmosphere then join in , if you do not wish to participate then f*** off to the east stand,go on f*** off and shut the f*** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here