Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no need to sit down on the 27th

Jan 30, 2008
Oh dear. What is it with the wind-up merchants on here in the last week or so?
I spend a fair bit of time on my feet when there is something exciting happening on the pitch but encouraging people to flout the rules that the club/league/council/HSE etc have set just for the sake of it..................? if you want to stand for 90 minutes go watch non-league. It's nothing to do with Palace and nothing to do with rivalry. IT IS JUST A WIND-UP!
who's actually encouraging people to stand up :facepalm:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But the "stand up, if you 'ate palice" sung many times at games these days, can be extremely boring.

Hopefully over time at Falmer, better songs and ones that are pro-Albion, will develop.

which was the point Gus and Tony were making at the supporters meeting....I think they were suggesting we sing songs supporting the team rather than abusing the opposition!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
which was the point Gus and Tony were making at the supporters meeting....I think they were suggesting we sing songs supporting the team rather than abusing the opposition!

way too sensible - can't think what they are doing at the club :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ah ,i see we're all being controlled from the board room now, a bit of simple simon says ???

well it was met by a certain amount of incredulity in some quarters, but football is a changing game.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Realised at the Peterborough game I still hadn't sat in my seat, so tried it at half time, and as comfortable as it was, I'll always be standing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here