Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins Song

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Lets face it we all hate the arrogant twat.

So we need a song for Southampton away.

Other than Nigel Adkins is a wanker.

I thought about

Have you ever seen Adkins win the league?
Have you ever seen Adkins win the league?
Have you ever seen Adkins , ever seen Adkins ever seen Adkins win the league

(Have you f***)

Any advances on this? I know it's not the greatest!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't get it. He made one ill advised comment didn't he? I can't say I hate Adkins at all and the football his team are playing seems to be good stuff. They are scoring for fun.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I don't get it. He made one ill advised comment didn't he? I can't say I hate Adkins at all and the football his team are playing seems to be good stuff. They are scoring for fun.
I think that one comment was the start but since then in interveiws etc he has confirmed he is a self rightous arrogant twat

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think that one comment was the start but since then in interveiws etc he has confirmed he is a self rightous arrogant twat

Yes I have to agree. I think "wanker" is the wrong word for him. That describes John Terry/Ashley Cole. Adkins is more of a "bellend".......So how about this terrific new song........I made this one up myself........NIGEL ADKINS, IS A BELLEND, IS A BELLEND, repeat to fade......good ain't it???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

And refused the modern day courtesy of his team applauding the CHAMPIONS on to the pitch at Withdean.
Even win-at-all-costs Ferguson has made his ManU team applaud Chelski on in a guard of honour, when Chelski pipped them to the title.

Showed a lack of class and soreness by Adkins.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Compared to some of the stuff Gus comes out with I think Adkins is quite mild. He has done a great job at Saints and they are rightly top of the league this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Compared to some of the stuff Gus comes out with I think Adkins is quite mild. He has done a great job at Saints and they are rightly top of the league this season.

This

And refused the modern day courtesy of his team applauding the CHAMPIONS on to the pitch at Withdean.
Even win-at-all-costs Ferguson has made his ManU team applaud Chelski on in a guard of honour, when Chelski pipped them to the title.

but also, this. Let himself down that day.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Oh give it a rest. His team are well clear of ours, and in all probability will be in the Prem next year so will only make the Saints fans laugh at our childishness. Gus comments about them last year were probably worse.

Southampton are NOT our rivals.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Even if you don't like him you can't deny he's proving to be a rather successful manager. Singing songs about him is petty and will make us look right numpties.

How about clapping him instead, he won't know what to do with himself then

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
To be honest his parents punished him enough when they decided to call their kid Nigel, anything after that is fairly insignificant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, this.

Oh give it a rest. His team are well clear of ours, and in all probability will be in the Prem next year so will only make the Saints fans laugh at our childishness. Gus comments about them last year were probably worse.

Southampton are NOT our rivals.
And this.

Even if you don't like him you can't deny he's proving to be a rather successful manager. Singing songs about him is petty and will make us look right numpties.

How about clapping him instead, he won't know what to do with himself then
And indeed this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We've got gold sleeve patches, we've got gold sleeve patches, lalalala...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Gus comes out with brilliant stuff. I don't understand.

Adkins did make one stupid comment and that gave us the brilliant 'keeping up' song. What else do we need?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I think the "Adkins isn't that bad" posturing is almost more annoying than the "Adkins is a twat" posturing.

Football fans are irrational by the their very nature. There is nothing wrong with not liking someone who said something disparaging about OUR club and failed to show any class in making his team clap us on as champions subsequently.

By the same token - lets not make him out to be Scott McGleish. He is a physio who happens to be a decent lower league football manager.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Agree any other team would have done so, just shows the man for what he is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here