Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins Song

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
It's hilarious how sensitive some of you are. I saw his comment last season and thought good on him, mind games seem to have been lost on most media trained managers/drones these days.

Ultimately, his attempt to put pressure on Brighton didn't work and you won the League. You should be grateful if anything, his comments probably helped spurr your team on.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
2:50pm, c3000 Albion fans loudly sing "Bring on the Champions". Job done, point made.

Originally Posted by Bozza
2:50pm, c3000 Albion fans loudly sing "Bring on the Champions". Job done, point made.
f***ing Brilliant, this has got to be sung for at least 10 minutes before the teams come out. Good work Bozza

Posting again as a reminder for all 3000, on what to be singing on saturday from 2.50pm

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Surely just a rendition or two of "championes championes ole ole ole" will suffice?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
There can be no denying the man has a face that you do rather want to punch, as plenty of teams are discovering this season, but frankly given SFC's form recently over ours, I think I'll leave the daft songs to other people, as these things do tend to bite you on the arse if you lose.

(If we win, of course, I'll milk it for all its worth, but I'm not massively confident)

The guard of honour thing aside, I actually thought he took all the stick quite well at Withdean to be honest. Equally fairly, I know plenty of Saints fans who cringed at his "if they can keep up" comments, and likewise, I'll probably find it a bit cringey if we keep on and on about something that happened a year or so ago. We laughed at the time, now lets move on. Put it this way: if we bang on and on about keeping up this time, you can bet your bottom dollar it will be visited back on us with great glee if they beat us. And then this board will be full of posts by the same people who sang it (this season) at St Marys, complaining about what wankers the Southampton fans are for singing it back.

This!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here