Nicky Forster.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Signed for Brentford.

Couldn't see it, sorry if fixtures. :vuvueng::vuvueng:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep, good luck that man but just make sure you're suspended when you play us !

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Dirty money-grabbing basterd. I'm greatly looking forward to giving him loads of abuse whenever we play 'em. :fishing:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
amazed he got a 2 year contract, must be coaching somewhere in that

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Well done, Nicky. You were the best money signing the club made since Mr Z. All the best back with the Bees

Manchester Bee

Jun 16, 2010
I certainly remember him scoring against Brentford for Reading, which consigned them to the playoffs and allowed Reading to be promoted as the real champions, just ten points behind us.

Just a point of order, that was Jamie B***ard Cureton who scored, 11 minutes from time. :mad:

Pleased to hear Nicky's well thought of, and there aren't too many eyebrows at the length of contract. Did he have many injuries with you? Deal is still subject to a medical apparently.

Cheers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surprised they didn't offer him a 3 year deal. :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just a point of order, that was Jamie B***ard Cureton who scored, 11 minutes from time. :mad:

Pleased to hear Nicky's well thought of, and there aren't too many eyebrows at the length of contract. Did he have many injuries with you? Deal is still subject to a medical apparently.

Cheers.

Not really that bad on the injury front, for an ageing bloke he seemed to hold up well but did tend to go long periods without a goal sometimes. Will be missed here, but as much as i loved him, i think we will get someone better. Should be a decent signing for you lot, will probably get 10 goals or so next season, presume the second year is as a coach, cant see him lasting two more years.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Makes sense. Nearer his home.

I'd say it's almost exactly the same distance. By road (without going through central london) it's about 40 miles to Brentford, down the A22 then on to Brighton it's around 40 miles too.

Either way it's a good move for both parties.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I still think we should of signed him for one more year , he has proved he can score goals at this level and he fits in well down here but obviously he's at Brentford and i wish him all the best . Theres only one Nicky Forster !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here