Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
lets hope it was that way it seems gus was the silly man he will always score goals

we didnt want him or wouldnt give him a deal

Gee...a Nicky Forster thread and PaulClark is on here maoning about Gus and bigging up Nick Foster. When will you just give it a rest you bitter bastard.

And when will you own up to who you are?

Every post you make has been about Forster and a very few slagging off Gus' transfer dealings. Jesus you're boring!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I remember watching Forster playing for the Bees when I lived just off the Boston Manor Road '92-'95. He was quality.

Brentford and Birmingham were vying for top spot of the (now) League 1. Birmingham then went on to sign him and Martin Grainger and that basically stuffed Brentford's chance of the big time, culminating in relegation under one Micky Adams.

Some happy days at Griffin Park there, I remember taking a Kiwi friend to see his first match vs Cambridge Utd. 0-0 at half-time, 6-0 at full-time, all goals scored right in front of the goal we were behind. Marvellous scenes

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
my names on here pal big letters or cant you read just grunt

yes im bitter about something thats going to come and bite us in the ass

ive supported the club and lived here for years and know what im talking about:clap2:

Gee...a Nicky Forster thread and PaulClark is on here maoning about Gus and bigging up Nick Foster. When will you just give it a rest you bitter bastard.

And when will you own up to who you are?

Every post you make has been about Forster and a very few slagging off Gus' transfer dealings. Jesus you're boring!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe the knee rumours were right...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here