Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice letter from Martin Perry this morning...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
saying our application for tickets 2 season ticket holders and 3 AMS has been unsuccessful - it's SOLD OUT !

Disappointing.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Posted it from Billingshurst post office - early Thursday 9th.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Scarface said:
I didnt think they sent out letters to those that were unsuccessful?

Yes they use your SAE to do it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I got a bit excited 'cos it was my SAE - but it was just a nicely worded letter from MP.

AMS has 15000+ members apparently!

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Titanic said:
I got a bit excited 'cos it was my SAE - but it was just a nicely worded letter from MP.

That nicely worded letter is saved, then copied and pasted in to a mail merge mate :(

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Nooooooo!!!!! I sent mine the same time. Was still hopeful.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I think season ticket holders should have got 1st bite at the cherry cause they go every week to withdean and put in £400+ a year. AMS can pick and choose games, however you could try the home end

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
It's going to be the usual. The dormant supporter (the one that bleats loudest when can't get ticket for big match) that perhaps takes in one or two home matches,fancies the big match, gets arse into gear and gets loads of tickets. Turns up at match and sticks out like a sore thumb. I believe there were quite a few at Cardiff last season and more will be at Spurs. Me, I have my three tickets but it makes the drive up to Notts Forest this season quite bearable. Also, looking back at the cold, pissy trips to delights such as Doncaster, York, the trips to Mansfield, Chesterfield, torquay, Cheltenham etc. make Spurs the icing on the cake. My heart goes out to those serious fans that could not get tickets.

I might be able to get my hands on a spare and will post this on the ticket swap site if it becomes available.

:glare:

Yoda

English & European
Stinky Kat said:
I think season ticket holders should have got 1st bite at the cherry cause they go every week to withdean and put in £400+ a year. AMS can pick and choose games, however you could try the home end

If it had been done that way then only I would have a ticket in my family, as I'm the only current season ticket holder. My brother works for St. John at home matches, FOR NOTHING, yet we all go to away matches. If we used your masterful genius with ticket allocations I wouldn't be able to go to most away matches, as I don't drive, I get a lift with them. :angry: :dunce:

D

Deleted User X18H

Stinky Kat said:
Here bloody here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here