Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice ground, but where were the fans??

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Few thousand empties today. £40 a ticket, it being live on TV and an early kick off, put a lot of people off! Ticket prices should have £20 each, pack the ground out for the cameras. Shame really.

Nov 27, 2009
He's some weird Oxford fan with an intense, bizzare, irrational hatred of BHAFC. No one understands why, but he can usually be found on here after we lose and never with anything good to say.

I don't get it at all, my only guess is his mother got gang-banged by a group of Albion fans so hard she has to give birth out of her back passage from now on :shrug:

Wtf, I don't post on your forum when you lose, and this thread is non abusive, merely reflective. Actually enjoyed myself today.
For you though I will make an exception you total wanker!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wtf, I don't post on your forum when you lose, and this thread is non abusive, merely reflective. Actually enjoyed myself today.
Hows life in Grand Parade? Must be nice with the new Sainsburys nearby, so you can pop along for your sad little "I'm a lonely dullard meal for one" looking forward to the watershed so that the babestation girls start showing their tits....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Few thousand empties today. £40 a ticket, it being live on TV and an early kick off, put a lot of people off! Ticket prices should have £20 each, pack the ground out for the cameras. Shame really.

Would that have got a 42 000 crowd then.........eh.........no so a very stupid comment considering it wasn't £40 per seat for everyone anyway.

Dec 29, 2011

Make it £20 and lose 40% of the revenue, no thanks.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

You can add compulsive liar to your list of weird traits now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Bha played well, but toon were abysmal.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

Are we supposed to bow down because you are Prem? Go learn a lesson mate.

As an STH I wasn't there today but the atmosphere sounded just fine, I was even singing 'We're the West Stand' from my seat in my comfy lounge whilst sipping wine, not whine.

Me thinks you have a case of bad losing. And 168 posts also tells me you are not a stranger to NSC... good fishing mucker.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I think it shows we not a bunch of glory hunters who just come to watch brighton vs big teams, we got average of 25000 in league and i think today was our smallest crowd but next game vs derby be another 26000 crowd id expect, didnt help tickets today was £37 roughly but most fans see league as most important, cup is just a bit of fun but a very good performance today best players Lopez, Briducutt and Bridge but everyone did well, i didnt rate any of the newcastle players but did enjoy El abd bossing Ameobi lol.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
A money grabbing, profit making wanker called Paul Barber is why 800 seats or so were empty.

£40 for my seat?! No thanks. I'm a fan not a customer!

Do you not realise that Tony Bloom employs Barber to ensure that our revenue streams are sufficient to enable us to build a sustained assault on the Premier league so when you insult Barber you are insulting TB?

Do you realise that TB employed Barber to help to ensure that he doesn't have to keep dipping his hand into his pockets?

Do you not realise that the new stadium and the new training facilities cost a fortune and money for additional players needs to be found?

Do you not realise that posting this kind of statement makes you sound like a brainless buffoon?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

It was our lowest attendance of the season. We have the highest average in the Championship. Put it down to bad pricing structure - seats way too expensive, especially so soon after Christma, and the fact that it was live on TV. Oh, and maybe Newcastle aren't the pull you think they are...?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

small gate as we were only playing a 'wee small'' club from up north

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Some supporter you are, not even watching your own team.

You can only dream of a 5 figure crowd

Mug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here