Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice ground, but where were the fans??

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
3rd round of cup ... not looked at attendances but did see that Blackburn had 5,500 so suggest OP f*** off there and give what's left of their support a bit of lip.

We'll be in top 10% I reckon ... not bad at £35+ a pop

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blue Square.

mid table League 2 , punching above their weight , if they survive relegation this season their local derby next season will be Pompey :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager

it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

Hypocrit. A mere 8 months ago Pardew got you to a fifth place finish above Champions Of Europe Chelsea and you describe him as poison??

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Silly question I know, but how did you work out he is Oxford? And why does he make a post like a bitter toon?

The name "Dreaming Spires" may be a bit of a giveaway - although that's more gown than town: not too many spires in Blackbird Leys.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just got back home after celebrating our win thought the atmosphere was good the team played well. Mates still out finishing of with a curry. Looking forward to the cup draw tomorrow. :O:drink::rave::bounce::thumbsup::albion::bhasign:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
If the match had not been on TV i would have been most upset to buy a ticket and then find that it was for Newcastle reserves,they hardly gave us a game.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Well known bellend who pops up when we're on the telly. Guess Oxford's forum is pretty boring or it's too depressing to talk about his own team. Crowd was very good for all the reason posted many times. If it had been a sensible price I MIGHT have booked the day off work but didn't really feel I wanted to let the kids I coach down first Saturday back after Xmas to pay double price for a reserve team we should have (and did) beat.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
seem to recall newcastle getting a little over 20k for a europa league match

pretty sure the tickets were alot less than 40 quid too

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Regardless of your dislike for your own manager you really should still be supporting your own team. However, welcome to the Amex - come again but book in advance for a league game as most of them are sell outs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Newcastle- had 14,000 in the early 90's thread closed..

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Bha played well, but toon were abysmal.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.
Big team, but where were your goals? Oh hang on you lost. Stop being jealous of the team that kicked your ass and feck off home you dirty maccam.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Rather than take any more of the poison that is our own manager, a few of us came along to sample the atmosphere at your ground, with some geordy mates.
Bha played well, but toon were abysmal.
Where were your fans though, I thought is was going to be a sell out? With a tad over 20,000 for a premier league side, bloom will feel let down, one would think.
The system of herding people like cattle onto trains, wasn't the most pleasant experience either. But a good day was had nevertheless, it's just a shame that not more of your fans appreciate what they have, by showing up today, whilst the moaning at poyet on here is quite unbelievable, considering the job he has done for you.

WANKER :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker: ! !!!!!!!

that is all ...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ridiculous thread, one of the best attended games of the third round. End of. Brighton are on the rise my friend. Not inconceivable that we will be playing in the same division soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here