Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seasons away kit - what colours would you choose?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Audacious!

coventry-2.gif

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I know this is a bit early, but I was just wondering if the club might let the fans choose the colour of next seasons away kit?

If they did and say it was just a copy of the home again, which colours would you choose? Personally. I rather like the green and black and think it would be pretty good if we kept them as our away colours for a while..

What do you think?

Black and Pink stripes with pink socks and shorts

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
only ever appeared twice- hom friendly v Spurs and away at swansea in 1996. And I think you can only change the design of a shirt after two seasons.............................................could be wrong tho!

football_shirt_94_1_600x560x0.jpg

Got that shirt upstairs in a draw,damn I must have been fat then as it still fits !!!
Didn't know it was only worn twice.....

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
We've gone up the last two times we've worn Red & Black stripes...

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Easily my favourite shirt. Loads of people wore this, even though it was only used twice
only ever appeared twice- hom friendly v Spurs and away at swansea in 1996. And I think you can only change the design of a shirt after two seasons.............................................could be wrong tho!

football_shirt_94_1_600x560x0.jpg

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I'd like to see black and blue

Anyone who thinks we should have blue in a change kit when our home kit has blue in it needs to think very carefully why teams actually have change kits and then reconsider their thoughts!

And when they've worked it out please can they then explain it to the person at the Albion who a few years ago thought it would be a bright idea to have a blue home kit, blue change kit AND blue third kit.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone who thinks we should have blue in a change kit when our home kit has blue in it needs to think very carefully why teams actually have change kits and then reconsider their thoughts!

And when they've worked it out please can they then explain it to the person at the Albion who a few years ago thought it would be a bright idea to have a blue home kit, blue change kit AND blue third kit.

That just about beats the situation in 1977/78 when, in our first season with Bukta, we had blue and white stripes for our home kit and then a plain blue away shirt (we also had a red away shirt that season. Just as well Palace had a white kit otherwise we might have been forced to wear their away shirts at Selhurst Park if Palace had played in red and blue stripes!)

He Shot He Scored

Jan 25, 2010
Blue and Black Stripes at Swansea 1994

Never attached photo before so hope it works - Kurt Nogan scoring at Swansea in Black and blue stripes!!! 1-1 draw

Attachments

• Swansea Aug 94_0004.jpg
    Swansea Aug 94_0004.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 83

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here