Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seasons away kit - what colours would you choose?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I really don't like the green and black, but keep it for another season. Can't stand constant kit changes, and feel bad for those who have to have a replica kit (especially the kids). Oh sure, it's extra revenue but we've already got a huge variety of stuff outside of the kit to buy, so just tweak and rotate that a little rather than the kit.

Also is it wrong/weird that the only replica kits I've really considered this season are the training kit and the keeper jersey? Keeper jersey is just because you never see 'em worn though and thought it'd be a bit of a laugh.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
The away colours I've liked the best are red/black, green/black and yellow/dark blue.

I'd much rather have a striped away kit than one tone.

Something like this????????

from Kaiserslauten (admittedly a keepers shirt but still........)
football_shirt_26998_1_600x560x0.jpg

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I say they should run around shirtless... A good traditonal game of FOOTBALL!!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Red & Black stripes for me. Looks good and will for ever be associated with that fantastic double title winning purple patch a decade ago.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I far king LOVE our away kit. Like our home kit, I don't want to see it change much next season TBH.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Home kit has season's 2011-13 written on it (including the poor apostrophe use), so I guess we will have it next season.
The Away kit has season's 2011-12 written on it (again, including poor apostrophe use).

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
What about gold (as in the beak) and black?

I prefer the old days where you wear the blue/white home and away and change only if there's a colour clash.

Our colours are blue/white yet we play just as many games in the change strip......

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
We should take inspiration from Seattle Sounder's third kit

hurtado-electricity.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Whatever happens, I am sure we won't be wearing a set of pajamas next season, like Man United.

leaked_nike.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Same exact design as the away but Red and Black - buy it immediately.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
only ever appeared twice- hom friendly v Spurs and away at swansea in 1996. And I think you can only change the design of a shirt after two seasons.............................................could be wrong tho!

football_shirt_94_1_600x560x0.jpg

Bloody hell I didn't know it was only worn twice and I was at that Swansea away game with the A21 club. We got tonked 3-0 if memory serves. Still got that shirt in the cupboard somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here